Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Fruits You Can't Go A Day Without - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fruits You Can't Go A Day Without (10984 Views)

Top 4 Popular Nigerian Fruits You Don’t Know The English Name For / Fruits You Hate! / List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fruits You Can't Go A Day Without by NFemi(f): 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2011
Bananas, pineapple, strawberries, cantelope (when in season), pears.
Re: Fruits You Can't Go A Day Without by 1stknight(m): 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2011
my best fruit is water melon, den orange, i hate apple so much.
Re: Fruits You Can't Go A Day Without by stmarc32(m): 2:18am On Feb 11, 2011
I eat apples and grapes(missing naija stuff fruits big time , best advise is the best fruit for ur body is the one grown where you are from, mother nature made them available where u r for some reason ,
Re: Fruits You Can't Go A Day Without by GeorgeD1(m): 9:20am On Feb 11, 2011
1stknight,
i agree with the watermellon thing. best fruit especially for men who
want to perform well-you know what i mean! wink
Re: Fruits You Can't Go A Day Without by playboy19(m): 1:39pm On Feb 11, 2011
Being the type of person i am which i am not proud of tongue i eat alot of banana cos it gives me complete daily energy to person well. I equally eat alot of suya which comes with alot of cucumba, carbage (don't know the spelling), onions and tomatoes. I do eat alot of apple and water melon too.
Re: Fruits You Can't Go A Day Without by NAJALYN: 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2011
I love fruits generally. I hear Carrot is a good cure for Cancer (early stage I believe). Its quiet cheap presently.
Re: Fruits You Can't Go A Day Without by GeorgeD1(m): 11:17am On Feb 16, 2011
carrots! wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do We Need Food Scientists And Technologists? / Sachet Alcohol Ban: Manufacturers Fear 5.5 Million Job Loss / What Are Yoruba And Igbo Names For Spinach?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.