Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

How To Shutdown Any Talk Of Igbo Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Shutdown Any Talk Of Igbo Presidency (1282 Views)

Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... / Bet9ja: Nigerians React As Senate Threatens To Shutdown Sports Betting Company / Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Shutdown Any Talk Of Igbo Presidency by TheDevilIsALai: 11:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
Tell Igbos that the presidency has been zoned to them.

Tell them to nominate among themselves one of their own for the presidency.

Wait.....

End of story.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Shutdown Any Talk Of Igbo Presidency by ajailer(m): 11:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
bros dis one na kicking below the belt nah...���

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Shutdown Any Talk Of Igbo Presidency by Itohanprefa: 12:04am On Jul 21, 2020
Yorubanter people face the myriad of problems in your region, direct your hate at your elites that seem to have mass hypnotized the whole SW to mortgage their future,.....the whole of the SW apart from lagos is grossly underdeveloped yet every Yoruba person is obsessed with igbos and Igbo matters

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Shutdown Any Talk Of Igbo Presidency by Nigeriabiafra80: 12:07am On Jul 21, 2020
TheDevilIsALai:

Wait.....

End of story.
You’re talking about 2023 why cabals are busy dying
How sure are you to see the so called 2023?

4 Likes

Re: How To Shutdown Any Talk Of Igbo Presidency by Amitex(m): 12:10am On Jul 21, 2020
For Nigeria to remain one and for fairness, te next president MUST be Igbo. Thereafter, MiddleBelt.. if SW thinks otherwise, then await ATIKU presidency. I have sad my own. SW have used their slots and cannot be greedy otherwise South loses.
FYI I am Niger delta, just saying the truth.

18 Likes

Re: How To Shutdown Any Talk Of Igbo Presidency by MightySparrow: 1:30am On Jul 21, 2020
Amitex:
For Nigeria to remain one and for fairness, te next president MUST be Igbo. Thereafter, MiddleBelt.. if SW thinks otherwise, then await ATIKU presidency. I have sad my own. SW have used their slots and cannot be greedy otherwise South loses.
The road to presidency is broad, igbo's vehicle to 2023 has broken down enroute, others can overtake.

3 Likes

Re: How To Shutdown Any Talk Of Igbo Presidency by amuwo1980: 1:32am On Jul 21, 2020
TheDevilIsALai:

Wait.....

End of story.

Trash

5 Likes

Re: How To Shutdown Any Talk Of Igbo Presidency by Nobody: 2:52am On Jul 21, 2020
Amitex:

Fine fine.. Okay ooo..

Then u can have it.. Oya nominate sumone cool
Re: How To Shutdown Any Talk Of Igbo Presidency by Nobody: 3:03am On Jul 21, 2020
TheDevilIsALai:
[s]Tell Igbos that the presidency has been zoned to them.

Wait.....

End of story[/s].
Trash, pained Omonile. In 1999 did Yoruba’s nominate their choice? Someone from prison was picked as President and the rest was history.

Imagine the time you opened this thread 11:47PM, the nairaland time for cowards, who fear been intellectually decimated in daylight.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Shutdown Any Talk Of Igbo Presidency by MetaPhysical: 3:10am On Jul 21, 2020
TheDevilIsALai:

Wait.....

End of story.

Azikiwe is from Anambra
Ironsi is from Imo

It is Ikwerre Igbo's turn nomination for Ibo President.

Next Ibo President must be Ikwerre-Igbo.

1 Like

Re: How To Shutdown Any Talk Of Igbo Presidency by Nobody: 3:28am On Jul 21, 2020
UdechiHD:
Trash, pained Omonile. In 1999 did Yoruba’s nominate their choice? Someone from prison was picked as President and the rest was history.

Imagine the time you opened this thread 11:47PM, the nairaland time for cowards, who fear been intellectually decimated in daylight.

We don't care...... See how ur people will start fighting and Las las, nobody to be nominated.. None worth am grin

1 Like

Re: How To Shutdown Any Talk Of Igbo Presidency by mumumugu(m): 3:37am On Jul 21, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Azikiwe is from Anambra
Ironsi is from Imo

Start from 1999

2 Likes

Re: How To Shutdown Any Talk Of Igbo Presidency by MetaPhysical: 3:42am On Jul 21, 2020
mumumugu:

Start from 1999

Nigeria did not start in 1999

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Shutdown Any Talk Of Igbo Presidency by mumumugu(m): 4:04am On Jul 21, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Nigeria did not start in 1999
Democracy started fully in 1999. Others are mostly by force

4 Likes

Re: How To Shutdown Any Talk Of Igbo Presidency by Nobody: 5:08am On Jul 21, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Azikiwe is from Anambra
Ironsi is from Imo

You want ANAMBRA PEOPLE to attack you.
IF the Candidate is not coming from Anambra, they will use every armoury at their disposal to destroy any other agenda.
IF given the Privilege to Nominate, I will nominate DAVE UMAHI ahead of PETER OBI.... meanwhile, I don't hail from there.
Re: How To Shutdown Any Talk Of Igbo Presidency by Asgard13: 5:32am On Jul 21, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Azikiwe is from Anambra
Ironsi is from Imo

OBASANJO is from ota .... next Yoruba President if ever possible must come from okun and Dino ha better chance..

Yoruba man..ful l..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Shutdown Any Talk Of Igbo Presidency by Asgard13: 5:38am On Jul 21, 2020
EVILFOREST:

You want ANAMBRA PEOPLE to attack you.
IF the Candidate is not coming from Anambra, they will use every armoury at their disposal to destroy any other agenda.
IF given the Privilege to Nominate, I will nominate DAVE UMAHI ahead of PETER OBI.... meanwhile, I don't hail from there.

No he wants ijebus to finish him.... if it’s not coming from okun
Yoruba that is divided ...
Every Yoruba movement or association have old and new

From new afenifere to old afenifere

New opc to old opc

New Tinubu to old Tinubu

Even the GAC has aregbe new GAC..

6 Likes

Re: How To Shutdown Any Talk Of Igbo Presidency by oyatz(m): 5:38am On Jul 21, 2020
Who are you sir?

Are you the Chairman of APC or the Chairman of PDP?

Are you one of the delegates to the conventions of the parties?

Amitex:
Re: How To Shutdown Any Talk Of Igbo Presidency by Asgard13: 5:42am On Jul 21, 2020
marriagebyigbo:

We don't care...... See how ur people will start fighting and Las las, nobody to be nominated.. None worth am grin

And Yoruba no Dey fight

Has Yoruba people ever been united... from the beginning of Yoruba creation by oduduwA?

Tell us one era Yoruba has ever been united...
Yoruba history is that of betrayals, wars, charms.. and bitter infighting

History classes no Dey no mean say history fit disappear

Igbo go talk ... Yoruba man still wan talk...

Funny

8 Likes

Re: How To Shutdown Any Talk Of Igbo Presidency by Asgard13: 5:43am On Jul 21, 2020
MightySparrow:
The road to presidency is broad, Yoruba s vehicle to 2023 has broken down enroute, others can overtake.
Re: How To Shutdown Any Talk Of Igbo Presidency by omenka(m): 5:43am On Jul 21, 2020
Amitex:
For Nigeria to remain one and for fairness, the next president must come from Middle Belt. If the rest of you think otherwise then await Osinbajos presidency.

You don talk your own. Me sef don talk my own. Now, how does that sound to you?
Re: How To Shutdown Any Talk Of Igbo Presidency by Nobody: 5:49am On Jul 21, 2020
TheDevilIsALai:

Wait.....

End of story.
It's funny coming from a Yoruba man
As if Lagos or ekiti can bring out one person not even the whole zone ooh

Ordinary deputy chairmanship of APC u are still fighting till date ....even Lagos APC have faction
Ogun ...that one na case , osun nko ? Rascal and the new governor no dey see eye to eye ....ondo ? Do I need to say more on this ? ...Oyo ...lol u even lost it because of greed and lack of agreement
Ekiti tinubu boys vs fayami boys ..na fight to death

Remind me again how south west lost PDP chairmanship ?

My question is why do yorubas always like to project their image on others especially igbos

Yorubas are the least United tribe in Nigeria it's obvious , biggest haters of tinubu and biggest voices against his presidency are yorubas

Remove the tree from your eyes before u want to remove sand from Igbo eyes

Igbos have long reached a decision on who to present ....PDP obi or umiah
APC onu or kalu ..... Every Igbo man knows it ...it's simple not that hard

South east have the most United APC ...south east have the most United PDP

South east have the most United governor's ...yet they accuse us of not being United

9 Likes

Re: How To Shutdown Any Talk Of Igbo Presidency by Asgard13: 5:50am On Jul 21, 2020
TheDevilIsALai:

Wait.....

End of story.

You woke this early to shout igbos.... majority of Yoruba people see igbos for dream

This humans are really scared ...

No worries just tell Tinubu not to chicken out of Apc primaries...
And no excuse that Tinubu haven’t said anything on contesting, we believe a Yoruba god that ordinary mortal like saraki could thwart his Vice President ambition... would kill for President.

Let him go to primaries and contest with his colleague kalu.. or are yoruba people scared of contesting primaries with igbos? That they keep asking pdp for igbo President grin

Kalu is in Apc already and we’re all waiting for Yoruba propaganda against igbos in Apc

This Yoruba people eh kwa...

2 Likes

Re: How To Shutdown Any Talk Of Igbo Presidency by Asgard13: 5:54am On Jul 21, 2020
Igbochief001:

It's funny coming from a Yoruba man
As if Lagos or ekiti can bring out one person not even the whole zone ooh

Ordinary deputy chairmanship of APC u are still fighting till date ....even Lagos APC have faction
Ogun ...that one na case , osun nko ? Rascal and the new governor no dey see eye to eye ....ondo ? Do I need to say more on this ? ...Oyo ...lol u even lost it because of greed and lack of agreement
Ekiti tinubu boys vs fayami boys ..na fight to death

Remind me again how south west lost PDP chairmanship ?

My question is why do yorubas always like to project their image on others especially igbos

Yorubas are the least United tribe in Nigeria it's obvious , biggest haters of tinubu and biggest voices against his presidency are yorubas

Remove the tree from your eyes before u want to remove sand from Igbo eyes

Igbos have long reached a decision on who to present ....PDP obi or umiah
APC onu or kalu ..... Every Igbo man knows it ...it's simple not that hard

South east have the most United APC ...south east have the most United PDP

South east have the most United governor's ...yet they accuse us of not being United

Majority of Yoruba people are so so ignorant... they just open mouth anyhow because they dread igbos and fear them..

Imagine op ...

He’s a typical Yoruba man...

They really lack ...,,,

4 Likes

Re: How To Shutdown Any Talk Of Igbo Presidency by Charleys: 6:13am On Jul 21, 2020
If we want to talk about kalu going to jail then let's talk about obasanjo's jail term too.

https://www.nairaland.com/4778077/copy-tinubus-indictment-chicago-usa

2 Likes

Re: How To Shutdown Any Talk Of Igbo Presidency by helinues: 6:16am On Jul 21, 2020
Helter sekter and scattered..... grin cheesy wink
Re: How To Shutdown Any Talk Of Igbo Presidency by helinues: 6:18am On Jul 21, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Azikiwe is from Anambra
Ironsi is from Imo

But this is unfair oo seh you know.

Me I believe the president should be zoned to Igbo in Ogun state... They have been active about the development of Alaigbo

I mean Ijebu Igbo...... grin

1 Like

Re: How To Shutdown Any Talk Of Igbo Presidency by Asgard13: 6:42am On Jul 21, 2020
helinues:

Me I believe the president should be zoned to Igbo in Ogun state... They have been active about the development of Alaigbo

DRY cool

3 Likes

Re: How To Shutdown Any Talk Of Igbo Presidency by helinues: 6:43am On Jul 21, 2020
Asgard13:

DRY cool

Dry but using cool emoji..... grin wink

You need to catch up bro

1 Like

Re: How To Shutdown Any Talk Of Igbo Presidency by Tranquillity360: 6:45am On Jul 21, 2020
helinues:

We Ijebu-Igbo are not Igbos nor Yoruba.

We are Ijebu-Igbo tribe.

3 Likes

Re: How To Shutdown Any Talk Of Igbo Presidency by Asgard13: 6:45am On Jul 21, 2020
helinues:

Dry but using cool emoji.....

You need to catch up bro

You’re late already.... you need no catch up...no be Dstv matters. cool

3 Likes

Re: How To Shutdown Any Talk Of Igbo Presidency by helinues: 6:47am On Jul 21, 2020
Tranquillity360:
We Ijebu-Igbo are not Igbos nor Yoruba.

We are Ijebu-Igbo tribe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Don't Want Nigerian Presidency. Let South Rule For 8 Years"- El- Rufai / Edo 2020: DSS Invites Tony Kabaka, 9 Other APC chieftains / Is The Southeast Really Overpopulated As We Are Made To Believe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.