Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

What Laptop Do You Guys Use To Run Your Programs? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Laptop Do You Guys Use To Run Your Programs? (527 Views)

What Laptop Is Best For Learning Programming? / What Type Of Laptop Do I Need To Start Programming As A Beginner / What Laptop Do You Use...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Laptop Do You Guys Use To Run Your Programs? by SIMON09: 11:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
What's your laptop specifications and price tag?
both learner's and professionals come in here
Re: What Laptop Do You Guys Use To Run Your Programs? by 9jaADMIN(m): 12:03am On Jul 21, 2020
Use dell.. it’s stronger it’s has The best response to coding..
Re: What Laptop Do You Guys Use To Run Your Programs? by SIMON09: 6:32am On Jul 21, 2020
9jaADMIN:
KK thanks, what do you think about MacBook pro 2012?
Re: What Laptop Do You Guys Use To Run Your Programs? by emmy512: 7:08am On Jul 21, 2020
Hp envy and folio
Re: What Laptop Do You Guys Use To Run Your Programs? by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 21, 2020
Tecno W2 gringrin

1 Like

Re: What Laptop Do You Guys Use To Run Your Programs? by Runningwater(m): 8:52am On Jul 21, 2020
9jaADMIN:
How does it have strong response for coding?

Laptop or desktop computer that are preferable for coding are the ones with good CPU, high storage space (both primary and secondary), better OS, good hardware and software compatibility and others, regardless of the manufacturer like HP, Dell, Apple, Asus, Samsung, etc.
Re: What Laptop Do You Guys Use To Run Your Programs? by spoilerx: 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
9jaADMIN:

��� what does this even mean ?

"response to coding"

(1) (Reply)

Check What I Just Built / Please Help Me Before I Run Mad!!!!!! / Front-end And Back-end Web Development, Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.