Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Between APC Govt And PDP Govt, Which Is More Corrupt? No Insults Pls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between APC Govt And PDP Govt, Which Is More Corrupt? No Insults Pls (1751 Views)

Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki / Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? / Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between APC Govt And PDP Govt, Which Is More Corrupt? No Insults Pls by Austino50: 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2020
The both are corrupt but PDP is a Prof in it.
Re: Between APC Govt And PDP Govt, Which Is More Corrupt? No Insults Pls by rejoice4eva(m): 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
I think it is unfortunate that a government that deceived some gullible Nigerians to ride to power, painting PDP black and saying they are coming to fight corruption has disappointed the people and impoverished the people, so much that even their own followers are praying to return to better days when , they can easily feed their family.
Any government that fails to deliver the dividends of democracy, such as security, to her people is CORRUPT

1 Like

Re: Between APC Govt And PDP Govt, Which Is More Corrupt? No Insults Pls by pquaver(m): 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
Enskynelson:

Question has been asked but what do you think will come out? That's why I said APC is only pretending not to be corrupt.

Growth is a process that we are asking question shows our consciousness has shifted from a position of accommodating and acting like nothing happened.. Yes we are slow something has to happen more than ust asking questions. Again I believe it a process but we Nigerian have to be sincere about it.. Truth is Nigerian want change but are not ready to accept the uncomfortable and distaste that follows change.. Change I mean real change. Many out there think the are saints only the politicians are guilty but the man on the street is angry at the politician not because of what the politician is doing to him is only wrong but because he is not the one in the position of the politician doing the same crime.. Really we need a sincere and committed people who are ready to sacrifice for the nation and from this new high moral society will now come politicians will new ideology and vision and morals then we can make a step forward else the way our society is i my brother na siddons look ooo
Re: Between APC Govt And PDP Govt, Which Is More Corrupt? No Insults Pls by GoodofNaija: 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
helinues:
You can only rate Apc government after their tenure...

BTW, even after Buhari's tenure, Pdp still have 8 years carry over...

For now, Pdp is undisputed champion

See pikin o

You want to wait for their own 16 years before you assess them. A party whose recklessness in 5 years is already competing with that of 16 years.

Na God go punish you!

2 Likes

Re: Between APC Govt And PDP Govt, Which Is More Corrupt? No Insults Pls by Enskynelson(m): 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
pquaver:

Growth is a process that we are asking question shows our consciousness has shifted from a position of accommodating and acting like nothing happened.. Yes we are slow something has to happen more than ust asking questions. Again I believe it a process but we Nigerian have to be sincere about it.. Truth is Nigerian want change but are not ready to accept the uncomfortable and distaste that follows change.. Change I mean real change. Many out there think the are saints only the politicians are guilty but the man on the street is angry at the politician not because of what the politician is doing to him is only wrong but because he is not the one in the position of the politician doing the same crime.. Really we need a sincere and committed people who are ready to sacrifice for the nation and from this new high moral society will now come politicians will new ideology and vision and morals then we can make a step forward else the way our society is i my brother na siddons look ooo
What more distaste than what the Buhari govt brought on Nigerians? Bros... Do u want all persons dead first?
Now, u are insinuating the masses are not doing enough. Graduates are all over, no job. They are waiting for the government. Workers get pay cut, sometimes, they are owed for many months in some areas of the country. Security that they cannot help themselves with, government cannot provide. But common pay cut among politicians and our elected leaders, u will not hear. Nigerians have been patient even to a fault yet you have mind to say Nigerians are not ready for change?
Re: Between APC Govt And PDP Govt, Which Is More Corrupt? No Insults Pls by ivandragon: 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
Like someone said, one does it's thing without noise while the other only pretends to be fighting corruption.

PDP is a like a man who out of every #100 he earned, used #40 for the family & spent #60 recklessly.

APC on the other hand, out of #60, spent #30 on the family & quietly used the balance for selfish things.

One stole in a time of relative plenty, the other is stealing in a time of relative few...
Re: Between APC Govt And PDP Govt, Which Is More Corrupt? No Insults Pls by bigpicture001: 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
Superwave:
One invented TSA but can not implent it
One is prosecuting it EFCC chairman openly
5 airport renovated, rail n dry completed all under 6 years while one can not complete it party secretariat after 16 yrs in power.

Your father need flog your head thoroughly with confirm 2 by 2 to show that you are a foolish dullard 4 daring to compare light n day. Though APC is still another brand of failure but PDP kind of corruption should not befall any country. How can a party slogan be share the money ?!

This foolish boy fear God now.

Brother if I school you on the progress PDP took this country Tru... You will start to cry for saying these things you say
Re: Between APC Govt And PDP Govt, Which Is More Corrupt? No Insults Pls by pquaver(m): 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
Enskynelson:

What more distaste than what the Buhari govt brought on Nigerians? Bros... Do u want all persons dead first?
Now, u are insinuating the masses are not doing enough. Graduates are all over, no job. They are waiting for the government. Workers get pay cut, sometimes, they are owed for many months in some areas of the country. Security that they cannot help themselves with, government cannot provide. But common pay cut among politicians and our elected leaders, u will not hear. Nigerians have been patient even to a fault yet you have mind to say Nigerians are not ready for change?
What the hell are you saying.. Where there jobs for every graduate in the military junta or in the 16 years of pdp? So how is Buhari government that brought that? Tell me how he brought those things? Where the not there before 2015? If you don't want to be objective you leave and don't quote me.. Are Nigerian politicians imported from elsewhere? Are they not a reflection of the society? If they look at you carefully in your own small circle you might even be worse than Buhari yet you are not yet president.. Many of you forming critics of government are only waiting for opportunity to get in there and take your own share. It is not actually service so leave that thing we know.. What are you even saying.. Do you know what is meant or what it takes to build a nation? You think the society you seek their visa just became suddenly great? It is a product of many societal factors.. Work on the society the politicians come from and see how it will not change governance.. I thieving politician is worshipped and celebrated yet your complaining of no jobs where is the job going to come from? From sky when the person blocking is the most important person in your community.. Abeg leave talk

2 Likes

Re: Between APC Govt And PDP Govt, Which Is More Corrupt? No Insults Pls by Enskynelson(m): 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
pquaver:
What the hell are you saying.. Where there jobs for every graduate in the military junta or in the 16 years of pdp? So how is Buhari government that brought that? Tell me how he brought those things? Where the not there before 2015? If you don't want to be objective you leave and don't quote me.. Are Nigerian politicians imported from elsewhere? Are they not a reflection of the society? If they look at you carefully in your own small circle you might even be worse than Buhari yet you are not yet president.. Many of you forming critics of government are only waiting for opportunity to get in there and take your own share. It is not actually service so leave that thing we know.. What are you even saying.. Do you know what is meant or what it takes to build a nation? You think the society you seek their visa just became suddenly great? It is a product of many societal factors.. Work on the society the politicians come from and see how it will not change governance.. I thieving politician is worshipped and celebrated yet your complaining of no jobs where is the job going to come from? From sky when the person blocking is the most important person in your community.. Abeg leave talk
If you could read well, there's no where I said all those things u mentioned there began from PMB. I was only trying to put it to you that saying that Nigerians are not ready to take the pain of change is an inhumane expression because the masses have suffered under all the leadership in this country. If you don't want me to quote you, you just do yourself a favour by unquoting me.
Re: Between APC Govt And PDP Govt, Which Is More Corrupt? No Insults Pls by cpu2006(m): 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
CPC party
Re: Between APC Govt And PDP Govt, Which Is More Corrupt? No Insults Pls by pquaver(m): 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
Enskynelson:

If you could read well, there's no where I said all those things u mentioned there began from PMB. I was only trying to put it to you that saying that Nigerians are not ready to take the pain of change is an inhumane expression because the masses have suffered under all the leadership in this country. If you don't want me to quote you, you just do yourself a favour by unquoting me.

I thought by the second paragraph you were outlining the distates: What more distaste than what the Buhari govt brought on Nigerians? Bros... Do u want all persons dead first?
Now, u are insinuating the masses are not doing enough. Graduates are all over, no job. They are waiting for the government. Workers get pay cut, sometimes, they are owed for many months in some areas of the country. Security that they cannot help themselves with, government cannot provide.

Anyway bro what you have to understand is our wisdom or sense as we call it in Nigeria is a negative sense and it does not build a nation.. A society where the next man is waiting to rip the next man off is going nowhere.. We need morals high moral standard in the society so that misfits will be uncomfortable within us and that way will it extend to governance.. If a society reject crimes of all types the policemen, soldiers, politicians and judges comes from the society the will only carry the values of the society back into government.
Re: Between APC Govt And PDP Govt, Which Is More Corrupt? No Insults Pls by Enskynelson(m): 10:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
pquaver:

I thought by the second paragraph you were outlining the distates: What more distaste than what the Buhari govt brought on Nigerians? Bros... Do u want all persons dead first?
Now, u are insinuating the masses are not doing enough. Graduates are all over, no job. They are waiting for the government. Workers get pay cut, sometimes, they are owed for many months in some areas of the country. Security that they cannot help themselves with, government cannot provide.

Anyway bro what you have to understand is our wisdom or sense as we call it in Nigeria is a negative sense and it does not build a nation.. A society where the next man is waiting to rip the next man off is going nowhere.. We need morals high moral standard in the society so that misfits will be uncomfortable within us and that way will it extend to governance.. If a society reject crimes of all types the policemen, soldiers, politicians and judges comes from the society the will only carry the values of the society back into government.
I understand quite well. Many people are innocent only because they don't have the opportunity. I have asked many in different forums where I have opportunity to discuss about corruption with the young people. "Will you steal if you can steal and won't be caught?". So many persons are not corrupt because they don't have the opportunity, others are not because of the consequences. The last category that are rare are those that won't do it because it is not a good thing. It's a systemic problem that need solution from all angles. From Nursery school, Nigeria should start teaching kids against corruption. All religious organizations... Everywhere, we should be screaming against it. All these is possible if the government can make laws. If they want to fight it from the top alone, it's a waste of time.

2 Likes

Re: Between APC Govt And PDP Govt, Which Is More Corrupt? No Insults Pls by Kissiemu(m): 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2020
pquaver:

Nna men!

This your talk make sense die!

Bro where u dey stay make I arrange one better olosho for you?

Na wetin person get him dey take do kola...

What can a niggah do?

1 Like

Re: Between APC Govt And PDP Govt, Which Is More Corrupt? No Insults Pls by Kissiemu(m): 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
Nna men!

Both of dem are corrupt but APC still dey learn work for where PDP dey. PDP be like man wey come break your door, carry your wife go your frontage come dey nack her standing doggy still dey tell you say make you do your worst...

What can a niggah do?
Re: Between APC Govt And PDP Govt, Which Is More Corrupt? No Insults Pls by pquaver(m): 12:01am On Jul 22, 2020
Enskynelson:

I understand quite well. Many people are innocent only because they don't have the opportunity. I have asked many in different forums where I have opportunity to discuss about corruption with the young people. "Will you steal if you can steal and won't be caught?". So many persons are not corrupt because they don't have the opportunity, others are not because of the consequences. The last category that are rare are those that won't do it because it is not a good thing. It's a systemic problem that need solution from all angles. From Nursery school, Nigeria should start teaching kids against corruption. All religious organizations... Everywhere, we should be screaming against it. All these is possible if the government can make laws. If they want to fight it from the top alone, it's a waste of time.
. Exactly bro.. I think fighting corruption for Nigeria where it is endemic is a bottom to top and top bottom approach simultaneously.. Yes you have said it all.. GOD HELP US
Re: Between APC Govt And PDP Govt, Which Is More Corrupt? No Insults Pls by feedthenation(m): 12:09am On Jul 22, 2020
There is no distinct difference between the two parties, rather the competition is who will be labelled as the most corrupt.
Re: Between APC Govt And PDP Govt, Which Is More Corrupt? No Insults Pls by thatigboman: 12:25am On Jul 22, 2020
Superwave:
One invented TSA but can not implent it
One is prosecuting it EFCC chairman openly
5 airport renovated, rail n dry completed all under 6 years while one can not complete it party secretariat after 16 yrs in power.

Your father need flog your head thoroughly with confirm 2 by 2 to show that you are a foolish dullard 4 daring to compare light n day. Though APC is still another brand of failure but PDP kind of corruption should not befall any country. How can a party slogan be share the money ?!

This foolish boy fear God now.
and in which govt were 3 bullion vans driven into the house of a man in ikoyi?
Re: Between APC Govt And PDP Govt, Which Is More Corrupt? No Insults Pls by Superwave: 5:14am On Jul 22, 2020
thatigboman:
and in which govt were 3 bullion vans driven into the house of a man in ikoyi?

It is definitely not the samw one that flew helicopter filled with dollar to Fayose's house on election day in Ekiti nor is it the one that supervised the inglominy of flying dollar filled private jet to SA. Even the entire world was shock at that kind of foolishness. E shock me O.
Re: Between APC Govt And PDP Govt, Which Is More Corrupt? No Insults Pls by Superwave: 5:18am On Jul 22, 2020
Turantula:

Your grammar is horrible
No vex bro, na my grammar make PDP be failure.
Oloriburuku somebody.

Small time disillusioned demented soul like u go talk say make we no criticize PDP because we no hear English but your father n co can keep wailing about a Tinubu that never ate 1 kobo of FG fund.
Re: Between APC Govt And PDP Govt, Which Is More Corrupt? No Insults Pls by EagleNest(m): 8:03am On Jul 22, 2020
It is simply the same characters in different vehicles. No difference except the vehicle. It is the same Amechi, same Akpabio, same Saraki, same Kwakwanso, same Atiku, same Elrufai, same Rochas, etc. All fraudsters!
Re: Between APC Govt And PDP Govt, Which Is More Corrupt? No Insults Pls by ajebuter(f): 8:30am On Jul 22, 2020
yarimo:
PDP government is the most corrupt government in fact, it shall never be well with PDP and it members . undecided

Oya, bring your head make l konk am!

APC is better , abi?

Yeye boi...
Re: Between APC Govt And PDP Govt, Which Is More Corrupt? No Insults Pls by thatigboman: 10:40am On Jul 22, 2020
Superwave:

It is definitely not the samw one that flew helicopter filled with dollar to Fayose's house on election day in Ekiti nor is it the one that supervised the inglominy of flying dollar filled private jet to SA. Even the entire world was shock at that kind of foolishness. E shock me O.

the integrity govt that gave yahaya bello N10B few days to election for imaginary completed roads. Have u been to Kogi before?
Re: Between APC Govt And PDP Govt, Which Is More Corrupt? No Insults Pls by yarimo(m): 11:18am On Jul 22, 2020
ajebuter:

Oya, bring your head make l konk am!

APC is better , abi?

Yeye boi...
ajebuter

Re: Between APC Govt And PDP Govt, Which Is More Corrupt? No Insults Pls by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:49am On Jul 22, 2020
Asgard13:
Apc government recorded the first Nigerian to park bullion van

Apc government recorded ... plane load of cash... e full so tey plane no gree fly

Apc government... Vice President a pastor.. stole billions and receive same billions as bribe

Useless government that brought corruption and introduced acute poverty and chronic hunger

Heard opec said Nigeria has received billions of dollars from opec.... still Apc don borrow pass all past government since 60’s..

Apc government wey Dey use 200 million cut grass for a plot of land

Apc government wey even the head of anti corruption is corrupt
Anti corruption unit ridden with heavy corruption

Like say FBI is corrupt

Abi na nepotism... from President to Vice President down to zombies

Walahi pdp na learners... hopefully they’ve learnt government from Apc and especially the Yoruba tribe... with their hypocrites...

Apc Na confirm winch people party

Hehehehe grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between APC Govt And PDP Govt, Which Is More Corrupt? No Insults Pls by ajebuter(f): 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2020
yarimo:
ajebuter

See as you wear cap like my great grandpapa.

Small fashion you no sabi grin grin cheesy tongue tongue
Re: Between APC Govt And PDP Govt, Which Is More Corrupt? No Insults Pls by Lovelive: 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2020
rejoice4eva:
I think it is unfortunate that a government that deceived some gullible Nigerians to ride to power, painting PDP black and saying they are coming to fight corruption has disappointed the people and impoverished the people, so much that even their own followers are praying to return to better days when , they can easily feed their family.
Any government that fails to deliver the dividends of democracy, such as security, to her people is CORRUPT
Re: Between APC Govt And PDP Govt, Which Is More Corrupt? No Insults Pls by jude79(m): 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
majole:
PDP by far

But transparency international shows that buhari's government is more corrupt

1 Like

Re: Between APC Govt And PDP Govt, Which Is More Corrupt? No Insults Pls by jude79(m): 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
helinues:
You can only rate Apc government after their tenure...

BTW, even after Buhari's tenure, Pdp still have 8 years carry over...

For now, Pdp is undisputed champion

But already Apc in five years has broken every looting and borrowing record set by pdp and other past government since 1960. Apcc doesn't need 16 yrs. They can only compete with themselves. Pdp na leaner them be.

1 Like

Re: Between APC Govt And PDP Govt, Which Is More Corrupt? No Insults Pls by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2020
Georgekyrian:
Priest and Reverend na the same people,
PDP is corrupt APC is corrupt. After 16 years of PDP Nigerians are still breathing and partly living fine, give APC for 16 years Nigerian will ceased to breath
That's what people don't know. The downward trend things have taken in Nigeria since 2015 is unequalled.
Please, remind them how much the naira is to the dollar today. Maybe by the time #1000 = $1, they will understand the difference between Night (Buhari) and Day (all PDP presidents since 1999). Its not the party (Zulum is in APC), Buhari is the problem. God help us come 2023.
Re: Between APC Govt And PDP Govt, Which Is More Corrupt? No Insults Pls by Afolabimills(m): 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2020
Apc is worse than covid 19

(1) (2) (Reply)

Money Rain At Wedding Of President Buhari’s Daughter, Hanan (see Video) / #endsars: Gbagyi Youths Dissociate Self From Yusuf Yunusa / A Hitlist Circulating Of 15 Politicians To Get Rid Of Before 2023 - Kemi Olunloy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.