Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Apologise To A Part Of Your Body For Over-use, What Part Will It Be? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Apologise To A Part Of Your Body For Over-use, What Part Will It Be? (231 Views)

Please Help A Friend I Have Been Scratching My Body For Long Now / NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Use Of Petrol Tankers To Convey Groundnut Oil, Others / COVID-19: Nigerian Govt Clashes With WHO Over Use Of Hydroxylchloroquine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apologise To A Part Of Your Body For Over-use, What Part Will It Be? by Alexgman1(m): 3:13am On Jul 21, 2020
As humans we do certain things everyday with the use of our body parts. We perform different tasks so as to achieve our set up goals & aspirations. In the process of our various daily activities & engagements we use certain part of our body more than the others because its the most useful for that particular activity which we engage in frequently & often. Mention that part of your body you know that you have over used all your life so far and try apologise to it for over use assuming it can hear you. Pls lets be serious & sincere.
Re: Apologise To A Part Of Your Body For Over-use, What Part Will It Be? by Alexgman1(m): 3:16am On Jul 21, 2020
MY MOUTH Am sorry for over using you for talkativesness.
Re: Apologise To A Part Of Your Body For Over-use, What Part Will It Be? by Hezzyluv: 3:43am On Jul 21, 2020
My brain sorry, for constantly racking you. But as e dey b, I have to use you perpetually just to come up with legit way of adding money to my bank account.

My hands, sorry for plenty stress wey I dey make you pass through on daily bases, man must wak
Re: Apologise To A Part Of Your Body For Over-use, What Part Will It Be? by IamCookie(f): 3:57am On Jul 21, 2020
My legs- all the multi-taskings I have naturally subjected you to. Na God talk am oOo cheesy grin and I must act accordingly.

Furthermore , you took me places that add to my convenience. I pray and hoping that you take me to greater heights.

I apologise but then I need you more. We will both continue to enjoy the result of the extent of such use.
Re: Apologise To A Part Of Your Body For Over-use, What Part Will It Be? by Thryphosa(m): 4:08am On Jul 21, 2020
My eyes and hands.
Re: Apologise To A Part Of Your Body For Over-use, What Part Will It Be? by johnkey: 4:27am On Jul 21, 2020
my Cockerel
Re: Apologise To A Part Of Your Body For Over-use, What Part Will It Be? by illicit(m): 6:36am On Jul 21, 2020
My right hand
Re: Apologise To A Part Of Your Body For Over-use, What Part Will It Be? by ifytrik(m): 6:56am On Jul 21, 2020
My dick, i don over use dis dick men, even as i de post dis coment......ahh ahh yeahh wait make i wear my boxer first before i complete my apology cheesycheesygringrin
Re: Apologise To A Part Of Your Body For Over-use, What Part Will It Be? by otipoju(m): 9:07am On Jul 21, 2020
My eyes...always on the internet. Reading and learning

(1) (Reply)

A Lasting Cure For Ulcer Disease / How To Be Good Looking As A Man / 10 Best Ways To Turn Yellow Teeth White At Home. FAST.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.