Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,741 members, 7,840,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Kanye West Says His Wife Tries To Lock Him Up With A Doctor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Says His Wife Tries To Lock Him Up With A Doctor (486 Views)

Prank Gone Wrong - Charles Inojie's Wife Tries To Prank Her Husband (video) / Ugandan Man Meets Kim Kardashian & Kanye West, Says He Has Made It In Life / Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Says His Wife Tries To Lock Him Up With A Doctor by Chioma1567: 4:29am On Jul 21, 2020
Kanye West has been on a roll via his twitter account, the rapper calls out almost everyone on his Twitter, from his wife Kim to his mother In-law Kris, he even calls out Anna Wintour, he twitted 'drake' with out revealing more, he also twitted a picture where he googled Jennifer Lawrence and some fans think he's having a mental breakdown, while other fans think he's just expressing himself.

“I almost killed my daughter…My girlfriend called me screaming, crying. I’m a rapper. And she said I’m pregnant. She was crying,” he explained, noting that he was in Paris at the time. “Even if my wife were to divorce me after this speech, she brought North into this world, when I did not want to,” he said in his Presidential campaign.

In one tweet, he wrote "I put my life on my God that Norths mom would never photograph her doing playboy and that's on God I'm at the ranch ... come and get me." In another tweet where he revealed ,
"Kim was trying to fly to Wyoming with a doctor to lock me up like on the movie Get Out because I cried about saving my daughters life yesterday. "

View tweets below.

https://duchesscc..com/2020/07/kanye-west-reveals-that-kim-tried-to.html?m=1

Re: Kanye West Says His Wife Tries To Lock Him Up With A Doctor by popsy2(m): 6:43am On Jul 21, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Praise And Ka3na Caught Having Sex (+18 Video) / Bbnaija Brighto And Wathoni Cuddling Agressively (video / #bbnaija Laycon's Fans Goes Gaga On The Streets (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.