Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,168 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Pictures Of The New Hospital Building At Enugu General Hospital, Nsukka - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pictures Of The New Hospital Building At Enugu General Hospital, Nsukka (34068 Views)

New Hospital In Portharcourt / Fire At Enugwu-Ukwu General Hospital Mortuary. 50 Corpses Burnt To Ashes(Graphic / General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The New Hospital Building At Enugu General Hospital, Nsukka by OEPHIUS(m): 5:07am On Jul 21, 2020
Gov. Ugwuanyi administration’s rural health reforms yielding positive results

The sustained efforts of Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi’s administration towards infrastructural upgrade and rehabilitation of health facilities in the rural communities of Enugu State, are yielding positive results as construction works are in top gear at the various sites.

Below are the ongoing external works/landscaping of the new hospital building at General Hospital Nsukka, Ede-Oballa and the construction of borehole with a 10,000-litre capacity overhead tank, as well as rehabilitation of an existing 10,000-liter capacity overhead tank, for reticulation of water to all existing structures at the health facility.

Enugu State is in the hands of God! #amokelouis

https://twitter.com/GovUgwuanyiNews/status/1285271001664827393?s=19

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The New Hospital Building At Enugu General Hospital, Nsukka by OEPHIUS(m): 5:07am On Jul 21, 2020
More

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The New Hospital Building At Enugu General Hospital, Nsukka by Alberta123: 5:17am On Jul 21, 2020
Wtf is this.

Op... kindly delete this thread.

And what type of mod push this garbage to front page.

Biko stop embarrassing us.

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The New Hospital Building At Enugu General Hospital, Nsukka by eagleman92(m): 5:18am On Jul 21, 2020
Nice grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The New Hospital Building At Enugu General Hospital, Nsukka by KickTribalism: 5:19am On Jul 21, 2020
Highly commendable!

I just hope the building is well maintained

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The New Hospital Building At Enugu General Hospital, Nsukka by oluig: 5:19am On Jul 21, 2020
okay... equipment is key sha

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The New Hospital Building At Enugu General Hospital, Nsukka by senm117(m): 5:19am On Jul 21, 2020
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The New Hospital Building At Enugu General Hospital, Nsukka by gloriaunobi(f): 5:20am On Jul 21, 2020
Look at what governor is building.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The New Hospital Building At Enugu General Hospital, Nsukka by northvietnam(m): 5:23am On Jul 21, 2020
Please disregard this media hype that the Over grown man is paying people to do for him ... there is no rural whatever , this is just a tribalistic man building hospital in his home town Nsukka and he shamelessly came to the public to tag it rural bla bla bla... We have Enugu General hospital parklane And the hospital is crying for Governments attention but the over grown fufu eater of a governor went to his villa to erect another hospital and also tag it Rural hospitalization.. Na thunder go fire this Ugwuanyi I swear.

For the records , Enugu General hospital’s Mortuary is not functional... and this is verifiable.. the only state Government funded hospital in the whole of Enugu state doesn’t have a functional mortuary plus other sectors that’s shouting for Governments attention but this idiot left what he should Have done for the benefit of tax payers and instead went to his home town to Build hospital for his villagers ...

If he wants to build hospital in his papa house , make him no tag am Enugu state rural Hospital project , he should just tag it “My village people hospital project funded with tax payers money”

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The New Hospital Building At Enugu General Hospital, Nsukka by GboyegaD(m): 5:24am On Jul 21, 2020
Good investment. These governments can do better compared to what they build though.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The New Hospital Building At Enugu General Hospital, Nsukka by FamousMonk: 5:25am On Jul 21, 2020
What's with Nigeria and all these old structures and low budget architectural designs?
Why can't we have modern hospital buildings like these
Please tell me the truth,is it that you Nigerians have no plans to develop your country into a modern country
Are you guys cursed or you just don't see how things are done in saner climes
And I see people commending them and calling these trash "nice achievement"..
All these Nigerian youths,are you ok at all

83 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The New Hospital Building At Enugu General Hospital, Nsukka by kaludestiny10(m): 5:26am On Jul 21, 2020
If only Ikpeazu built ¼ of things like this in Abia state, we from Abia state will be singing his praise.

Kudos to governor Ugwuanyi, but he can do better than this. He could have built a bigger and better structure and then equip it in order to accommodate more patients when ever the need arises.

At least a 250 bed space general hospital won't be a bad idea.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The New Hospital Building At Enugu General Hospital, Nsukka by Bbbwings: 5:29am On Jul 21, 2020
Our politicians will never know peace
Kovilk 19 will surely cleanse this land

See substandard edifice these Niggas are commissioning.

So we can't find a single governor in the whole of the federation that will make his state look like a modern society

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The New Hospital Building At Enugu General Hospital, Nsukka by chimdiacool: 5:32am On Jul 21, 2020
Cool project
Re: Pictures Of The New Hospital Building At Enugu General Hospital, Nsukka by majamajic(m): 5:34am On Jul 21, 2020
It's nice upgrade ! !
Before u talk do visit the general hospital in your own village , compare before u talk
Re: Pictures Of The New Hospital Building At Enugu General Hospital, Nsukka by OkuFaba(m): 5:39am On Jul 21, 2020
Shame to our leaders.. This is so disappointing to behold, when are we going to ever get there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The New Hospital Building At Enugu General Hospital, Nsukka by Nobody: 5:42am On Jul 21, 2020
FamousMonk:
What's with Nigeria and all these old structures and low budget architectural designs?
Please tell me the truth,is it that you Nigerians have no plans to develop your country into a modern country
Are you guys cursed or you just don't see how things are done in saner climes
And I see people commending them and calling these trash "nice achievement"..
How can NIGERIANS have such....?
Are they seen as HUMAN BEINGS in the First place..?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The New Hospital Building At Enugu General Hospital, Nsukka by majamajic(m): 5:44am On Jul 21, 2020
OkuFaba:
Shame to our leaders.. This is so disappointing to behold, when are we going to ever get there

Can u come up with pics of general hospital in your own town or LGA ?
Let's compare with this !
I challenge u
Do it or keep quiet !
Re: Pictures Of The New Hospital Building At Enugu General Hospital, Nsukka by FamousMonk: 5:45am On Jul 21, 2020
EVILFOREST:
How can NIGERIANS have such....? Are they seen as HUMAN BEINGS in the First place..?
And people are even commending the government.. Aren't we tired of all these nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The New Hospital Building At Enugu General Hospital, Nsukka by Russi: 5:54am On Jul 21, 2020
Look at those micro windows... How will you live in a hot and humid country and not pay attention to ventilation. No wonder it eventually becomes a den of thieves and a grave.

Modern building takes into consideration HEALTH AND SAFETY

Please Nigerians wake up

OEPHIUS:

https://twitter.com/GovUgwuanyiNews/status/1285271001664827393?s=19

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The New Hospital Building At Enugu General Hospital, Nsukka by Onlinealaba(m): 5:57am On Jul 21, 2020
In 2020 and this kind of structures are still celebrated and not even interlocking or tarred road to give it a better look. Nwa 042 is not impressed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The New Hospital Building At Enugu General Hospital, Nsukka by Sabadon(m): 6:00am On Jul 21, 2020
what in fùcks name is this, i just dnt knw how we think in this country, is it that we lack ideas or we re just intentionally cutting corners? i dont know anywhere in the world where such architectural designs still exists

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The New Hospital Building At Enugu General Hospital, Nsukka by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 21, 2020
The building is small compared to the big NSUKKA
BIG NAME WITH SMALL HOSPITAL
Re: Pictures Of The New Hospital Building At Enugu General Hospital, Nsukka by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 21, 2020
Nigeria don't know the meaning of hospital

Tueh

I spite on Nigeria

Look at an eye saw we call hospitals not even close to poutry structure abroad

Let's keep celebrating our backwardness and licking the ass of governors

AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW

BIKO YOU ALL SHOULD TRAVEL AND SEE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The New Hospital Building At Enugu General Hospital, Nsukka by FamousMonk: 6:04am On Jul 21, 2020
majamajic:

Can u come up with pics of general hospital in your own town or LGA ?
Let's compare with this !
I challenge u
Do it or keep quiet !
Shut up please...
This nonsense isn't a tad close to what development is in this modern day.
We are wealthier than this trash of a hospital.
We deserve more.
If you won't at least condemn this rubbish you might as well allow others to.
It ain't all Nigerians that are as content with trash like this as you are..angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The New Hospital Building At Enugu General Hospital, Nsukka by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 21, 2020
FamousMonk:

Even though I agree with the first part of your comment. Heck, that was the first thing that came to my mind seeing a so called general hospital looking like a 20yrs ago duplex. My first thought was actually the size but as long as this can be used to employ qualified hands, stock up with the basics and save lives I think it's fine for a start. Shameful, but better than nothing.

I have seen some modern hospitals where I stay here in Nigeria that look like the picture you shared (or even bigger/better) but they are privately owned.

I have a problem with your second comment. Are you not Nigerian? Are you old? What's your contribution and your problem?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The New Hospital Building At Enugu General Hospital, Nsukka by Slimboo222(m): 6:05am On Jul 21, 2020
tufiakwa! sometimes i wonder if these governors have ever traveled to other countries and is how they build modern houses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The New Hospital Building At Enugu General Hospital, Nsukka by Luchitec(m): 6:07am On Jul 21, 2020
Can you imagine these clowns? If the Governor can build and celebrate this type of low-budget edifice in his Nsukka Zone, then the rest of the state is in a serious mess. Is the present Enugu State Administration unaware of the giant infrastructural development projects in the neighboring states?

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Vomits Blood And Slumps After Coming Down From Keke Napep In Delta. Photos / Is It Possible For A Hiv Positive Man Not To Pass It To His Wife? / How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.