Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,569 members, 7,812,840 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans (41182 Views)

John Obi Mikel Racially Abused In Trabzonspor Vs Fernabache Football Match / Mikel Obi Set To Quit Trabzonspor / Trabzonspor President Celebrates Ogenyi Onazi's 26th Birthday In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by virashaha: 9:54am On Jul 21, 2020
Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by mmsen: 9:54am On Jul 21, 2020
The club was irresponsible. They got what they deserve.
Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by EatforHealth: 9:54am On Jul 21, 2020
NockMedia:
Mikel Obi's sanity and the safety of his young family is more important than the club in question. The Board in particular and fans of Trabzonspor showed little or no respect to Mikel Obi by the way they handled every dealing that had to do with John Obi Mikel.
The incessant trolls and death threats from the fans of Trabzonspor towards Mikel and his family on social media is simply disgusting and the manner with which the club handled the issue was pathetic.

Bunch of hypocrites they are
Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 21, 2020
Respect for Mikel
Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by Shugargal(f): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2020
Like seriously? Good to hear this fan talking good about our bro
Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by kiddkash(m): 9:56am On Jul 21, 2020
people don't know, love or recognize the jobs of holding mid-fielders

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by Dejicano(m): 9:56am On Jul 21, 2020
they should have just give him a break instead of the termination.
Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by Mazigabriel(m): 9:57am On Jul 21, 2020
most human being don't value what they have till the loose it

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by ajimotoke(m): 9:59am On Jul 21, 2020
R
Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by Wannabenz: 10:00am On Jul 21, 2020
Roundpeg:
Hmmmm, how many legs does Mikel use in playing?
Trabzonspor was actually doing better before the China virus break.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by Yello1(m): 10:00am On Jul 21, 2020
It is gud for dem. They are like Nigerians who dont appreciate a gud thing dey hav until dey lose it
Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by PattyMike(m): 10:01am On Jul 21, 2020
theoneJabulani:
I don't think Mikel departure is solely the reason for their poor form after he left although there is. Connection. They were scoring consistently but also conceding at high rate.

Contact me for US and UK used laptops. Free delivery available in Lagos, payment on delivery available nationwide.

That conceding was less when Mikel was there because he was anchoring the defense.

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by kennyz247(m): 10:02am On Jul 21, 2020
dat useless club cut cut my bets like kilode
Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 21, 2020
Trabzonspor and Nigeria are like five and 6
Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by DukeSolexx: 10:05am On Jul 21, 2020
pislok:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/mikels-exit-cost-trabzonspor-league-title-turkish-fans/%3famp=1

Thats what come before downfall.... I told a friend that they will lose the league after terminating Mikel's contract in an on going season without a better replacement(transfer windows closed). Mikel was rock solid in Midfield and happened to be the sole cover for their back 4. Since Mikel left Trabzon cant hold a lead and they crack easily under pressure even to lesser teams. Smh, their lost!

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by damiloladuke: 10:08am On Jul 21, 2020
Ntoooo
Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by vickydevoka(m): 10:09am On Jul 21, 2020
DukeSolexx:

Thats what come before downfall.... I told a friend that they will lose the league after terminating Mikel's contract in an on going season without a better replacement(transfer windows closed). Mikel was rock solid in Midfield and happened to be the sole cover for their back 4. Since Mikel left Trabzon cant hold a lead and they crack easily under pressure even to lesser teams. Smh, their lost!
I de tells u. Imagine their last match, they were winning 3- 1, buh dere opponent came from behind n won de game. En pain me no be small

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by Dikebuka: 10:10am On Jul 21, 2020
And Some people will say that Mikel is not a legendary footballer... They castigate Mikel but adore Jorginho..

Mikel will always be the greatest Nigerian football of the modern era

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 21, 2020
NockMedia:
Mikel Obi's sanity and the safety of his young family is more important than the club in question. The Board in particular and fans of Trabzonspor showed little or no respect to Mikel Obi by the way they handled every dealing that had to do with John Obi Mikel.
The incessant trolls and death threats from the fans of Trabzonspor towards Mikel and his family on social media is simply disgusting and the manner with which the club handled the issue was pathetic.

I have never witnessed such a disrespectful team and fan base before... Just because Mikel cited safety issues, they went bananas on him and his club sacked him. Eventually the league was postponed, so who was wrong all along....

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by jasent(m): 10:12am On Jul 21, 2020
Austineva:
Mikel, d African greatest of all time.that's good for them. 'Like' for Mikel as d African greatest of all time, 'share' if I u disagree
Africa greatest of what?wetin you smoke?
Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by OmarEl(m): 10:14am On Jul 21, 2020
Mikel is a Legend!
We know....Matured Minds will Respect That.
The only issue African Football have,Is We are far been Recognized all because of Racism.
Africans are Under-Rated in world's Sports.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by authority2006(m): 10:17am On Jul 21, 2020
Roundpeg:
Hmmmm, how many legs does Mikel use in playing?

Guess Messi or Ronaldo has 12 legs. You understand nothing about football or talent
Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by adenigga(m): 10:18am On Jul 21, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Now that isa funtau is dead
Who’s next?

.....Bubu!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by authority2006(m): 10:19am On Jul 21, 2020
theoneJabulani:
I don't think Mikel departure is solely the reason for their poor form after he left although there is. Connection. They were scoring consistently but also conceding at high rate.

Contact me for US and UK used laptops. Free delivery available in Lagos, payment on delivery available nationwide.

Is that not Mikel's job? Blocking.........

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by authority2006(m): 10:21am On Jul 21, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Now that isa funtau is dead
Who’s next?

It could be you, it could be me, it could be anyone. Death is inevitable and there is no agreed date, time or place

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by authority2006(m): 10:23am On Jul 21, 2020
adenigga:

.....Bubu!!!!!!

Or your dad or mum. There's possibility, even very much high probability

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by theoneJabulani(m): 10:26am On Jul 21, 2020
authority2006:

Is that not Mikel's job? Blocking.........
Perhaps, yes.
Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by Thryphosa(m): 10:29am On Jul 21, 2020
Mikel my man! "Rarely spectacular but always dependable". That serves them right, someone called for safety, and all you could do was to terminate his contract.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by oebakare: 10:32am On Jul 21, 2020
Click and earn 1k..(if it's not too small sha)

https:///2348138398487?text=Hi,Schovic%20From%20Dee,%20I%20want%20to%20join%20your%20TV
Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by Austineva(m): 10:35am On Jul 21, 2020
jasent:
Africa greatest of what?wetin you smoke?
early morning marijuana.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) / Cameroon Rejects Le Meridien Hotel, Accuses Nigeria Of Using ‘juju’ / Stephen Keshi, Sam Okwaraji And Peter Rufai (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.