Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

One Of The Things Most People Get Wrong About Russia? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / One Of The Things Most People Get Wrong About Russia? (754 Views)

5 Things Most Nigerians Do On Vacation Abroad / Some Things Most Of Us Never Knew Before / 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Things Most People Get Wrong About Russia? by SweetOlive(f): 8:01am On Jul 21, 2020
This is Russia’s land border with Belarus. The asphalt on the Russian side is full of patches, cracks and countless potholes.

The Belarusian road that starts immediately after the green border sign is brand-new, with a dotted line and road signs.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Things Most People Get Wrong About Russia? by donbachi(m): 8:04am On Jul 21, 2020
Add pics...make I see if I fit see Dimitri and pulov...they are owing me.

3 Likes

Re: One Of The Things Most People Get Wrong About Russia? by illicit(m): 8:11am On Jul 21, 2020
What is ur point pls

1 Like

Re: One Of The Things Most People Get Wrong About Russia? by ukukaegbu(m): 8:49am On Jul 21, 2020
Maybe Russia doesn't care about any movement between the countries
Re: One Of The Things Most People Get Wrong About Russia? by tranxo(m): 9:27am On Jul 21, 2020
Interesting!
SweetOlive:
This is Russia’s land border with Belarus. The asphalt on the Russian side is full of patches, cracks and countless potholes.

The Belarusian road that starts immediately after the green border sign is brand-new, with a dotted line and road signs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Things Most People Get Wrong About Russia? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
Don't know where u r driving at. But i sure don't get this wrong about Russia

Re: One Of The Things Most People Get Wrong About Russia? by lenghtinny(m): 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
The asphalt does not change the fact that Russia is a big brother to belarus angry

(1) (Reply)

Re: How Nigerians Abroad Complain About Loneliness Amazes Me / ASAP Tickets Is A Scam / Kuwait Embassy In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.