Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Have Anyone Attended Moatacademy For Programming Lessons - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Have Anyone Attended Moatacademy For Programming Lessons (535 Views)

Person-to-person Programming Lessons / Programming Lessons For Free / Programming Lessons For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Anyone Attended Moatacademy For Programming Lessons by RubiesBanking: 9:01am On Jul 21, 2020
Please anyone opinion will be appreciated, I'm planning on going for programming lessons because I really can't do nothing much I'm the house because of distractions.
But I came across this MoatAcademy and they're offering what I'm looking, I need an expert advise if it's this bootcamp is worth attending or any alternatives will be appreciated.
Re: Have Anyone Attended Moatacademy For Programming Lessons by RubiesBanking: 9:33am On Jul 24, 2020
tongue
I guess I will settle rigorous online tutorials after finding some sort of answers online instead of wasting 200k.
Had to read long list of Reddit threads concerning since no one decided to reply, but will still very much appreciate if someone give me a structure on how to start learning bit by bit.
Re: Have Anyone Attended Moatacademy For Programming Lessons by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:15am On Jul 24, 2020
HTML
CSS
JavaScript
React
Git and GitHub
For the front end follow the above.
For the back end
PHP/ or nodejs
Mongodb for nodejs and mysql for PHP.
By the time you get here you will know what to do. If you are diligent you can be one in a year with at least 5 hours of study daily.

Ps I wrote this as a track for web development. If you are interested in data science, mobile app development, game development and embedded systems you might have to check out tracks for those online

1 Like

Re: Have Anyone Attended Moatacademy For Programming Lessons by Prec1ous(m): 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
RubiesBanking:
Please anyone opinion will be appreciated, I'm planning on going for programming lessons because I really can't do nothing much I'm the house because of distractions.
But I came across this MoatAcademy and they're offering what I'm looking, I need an expert advise if it's this bootcamp is worth attending or any alternatives will be appreciated.

Are you still learning?
Re: Have Anyone Attended Moatacademy For Programming Lessons by spartan117(m): 7:41am On Feb 03, 2021
Learning programming in a bootcamp is not a bad idea. In my opinion you will learn faster in a bootcamp not because they have learning resources which you can't find online, but because of the financial commitment you have made you will force yourself to see it through and in about a year or less it will pay off.

Also bootcamps have a better learning environment with tutors providing mentorship and you will have peers to discuss with and be inspired by. This will also accelerate your learning when compared to learning in isolation.

Lastly and most importantly most bootcamps that I know of in Nigeria provide job placement opportunities upon completion.

So if you have the money for it I'll recommend you use a bootcamp but if not with more determination and discipline you can achieve the same thing within thesame period of time by learning on your own online.

(1) (Reply)

I Implemented This Front-end Mentor Challenge / Who Has Find A Solution To Receive Facebook Audience Network Funds / The Top Highly Paid Programming Languages To Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.