Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Does Anyone Know This Woman Who Stripped Naked And Destroyed Her Makeshift Shop - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Does Anyone Know This Woman Who Stripped Naked And Destroyed Her Makeshift Shop (5230 Views)

Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing / She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating / Beninese Robbers Who Stripped Lagosian Unclad After Stealing His Prado, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Know This Woman Who Stripped Naked And Destroyed Her Makeshift Shop by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:13am On Jul 21, 2020
Reports!

Last week, a woman caught public attention following a viral video which captured her heated exchange with some security operatives, Reports.

The security operatives had gone to her shop to get her arrested and in frustration, she stripped herself naked and started destroying her makeshift shop and wares she was selling, while saying she did nothing wrong to justify her arrest.

The incident has gotten the attention of well-meaning Nigerians who want to help her out. Members of the public with information on how to reach out to the woman, have been asked to come forward with it.

Watch The Video Below:
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CCy5CzQDaHI/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=AB2D59F8-C823-4FFB-B13D-E4C100C315AC

Re: Does Anyone Know This Woman Who Stripped Naked And Destroyed Her Makeshift Shop by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:14am On Jul 21, 2020
Cc: Lalasticlala And Seun
Re: Does Anyone Know This Woman Who Stripped Naked And Destroyed Her Makeshift Shop by Kriss216: 9:15am On Jul 21, 2020
Lets blame 2020 as usual

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know This Woman Who Stripped Naked And Destroyed Her Makeshift Shop by yanabasee1(m): 9:39am On Jul 21, 2020
Please, this should be at the frontpage to gather more attention so she could get the best assistance that is to come......

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know This Woman Who Stripped Naked And Destroyed Her Makeshift Shop by Ladylite: 9:57am On Jul 21, 2020
Lalasticlala pls front page. This is sad but she needs help.

Why is 2020 like this
Re: Does Anyone Know This Woman Who Stripped Naked And Destroyed Her Makeshift Shop by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 21, 2020
Nigeria as false romantic country is so brutal.

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know This Woman Who Stripped Naked And Destroyed Her Makeshift Shop by allen113: 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
hmm nawa o.

they came to arrest you and the only way to protest is by getting naked? madam fear God na, even if you're innocent no need to go unclad.
Re: Does Anyone Know This Woman Who Stripped Naked And Destroyed Her Makeshift Shop by hessbello: 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
This woman needs serious help. May The Almighty God give her succour.
Re: Does Anyone Know This Woman Who Stripped Naked And Destroyed Her Makeshift Shop by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ok
Re: Does Anyone Know This Woman Who Stripped Naked And Destroyed Her Makeshift Shop by marshalcarter: 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
2020!!!!!!!
ah!!!! we overcome ooooo
Re: Does Anyone Know This Woman Who Stripped Naked And Destroyed Her Makeshift Shop by merieam16(f): 11:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
Many er mad buh few er roaming
Re: Does Anyone Know This Woman Who Stripped Naked And Destroyed Her Makeshift Shop by aminusodiq(m): 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
allen113:
hmm nawa o.

they came to arrest you and the only way to protest is by getting naked? madam fear God na, even if you're innocent no need to go unclad.
u don't know anything ... I pray you don't know

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know This Woman Who Stripped Naked And Destroyed Her Makeshift Shop by Buffalo2(m): 12:17am On Jul 22, 2020
Front page please. Meanwhile, we the survivors of 2020 must include it our CV.
Re: Does Anyone Know This Woman Who Stripped Naked And Destroyed Her Makeshift Shop by Godfullsam(m): 7:04am On Jul 22, 2020
What kind of frustration is this

She took it too far na shocked shocked shocked

In this era of rape, if any one comes close to her to arrest her naked.

The man will pay for what he didn't buy.
Re: Does Anyone Know This Woman Who Stripped Naked And Destroyed Her Makeshift Shop by johnykgoal: 7:44am On Jul 22, 2020
jeez! Bad situation is really frustrating
Re: Does Anyone Know This Woman Who Stripped Naked And Destroyed Her Makeshift Shop by Powerfly(f): 10:43am On Jul 22, 2020
Now everything in Nigeria has the high proximity to frustrate you. The bank, the security agencies, the market,schools and even the society sef..
i really wonder what 2021 holds for us.. Like play like play.. This rapture wey plenty people dey take like joke fit just happen..

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know This Woman Who Stripped Naked And Destroyed Her Makeshift Shop by Thatlong9: 11:33am On Jul 22, 2020
Oh not again
Re: Does Anyone Know This Woman Who Stripped Naked And Destroyed Her Makeshift Shop by Thatlong9: 11:36am On Jul 22, 2020
Powerfly:
Now everything in Nigeria has the high proximity to frustrate you. The bank, the security agencies, the market,schools and even the society sef..
i really wonder what 2021 holds for us.. Like play like play.. This rapture wey plenty people dey take like joke fit just happen..
Good morning to you and every now and then enjoy a good fvck and do things that makes you happy. Relax nothing like rapture here
Re: Does Anyone Know This Woman Who Stripped Naked And Destroyed Her Makeshift Shop by Powerfly(f): 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
Thatlong9:

Good morning to you and every now and then enjoy a good fvck and do things that makes you happy. Relax nothing like rapture here

all this no rapture, no rapture dey increase my tension...

as i don't have any source of income, i should be enjoying sex? To what end if i may ask?
Re: Does Anyone Know This Woman Who Stripped Naked And Destroyed Her Makeshift Shop by Isaacvin(m): 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
She shouldn't have destroyed her properties

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know This Woman Who Stripped Naked And Destroyed Her Makeshift Shop by Thatlong9: 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
Powerfly:

all this no rapture, no rapture dey increase my tension...

as i don't have any source of income, i should be enjoying sex? To what end if i may ask?

Don't enjoy or have sex? to what end if I may ask?
Don't know if u educated or not but no matter what put your certs aside and think outta the box. Look around u and observe discover what is missing in ur environment you feel u can fix and make a move. Bizness and investment over any salary job any day anytime. Think dearie think, figure it out carefully before sourcing for funds and trust me, it'll come but u got to start small.
Re: Does Anyone Know This Woman Who Stripped Naked And Destroyed Her Makeshift Shop by Powerfly(f): 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
Thatlong9:

Don't enjoy or have sex? to what end if I may ask?
Don't know if u educated or not but no matter what put your certs aside and think outta the box. Look around u and observe discover what is missing in ur environment you feel u can fix and make a move. Bizness and investment over any salary job any day anytime. Think dearie think, figure it out carefully before sourcing for funds and trust me, it'll come but u got to start small.

source for funds where?...never mind. You won't understand. Thanks for the advice tho.
Re: Does Anyone Know This Woman Who Stripped Naked And Destroyed Her Makeshift Shop by Slimboo222(m): 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
This 2020 no balance at all!!!!.
Re: Does Anyone Know This Woman Who Stripped Naked And Destroyed Her Makeshift Shop by alezzy13: 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2020
Kai! This country sef.

I wonder what her offence was.

(1) (Reply)

If You Masturbate With My Picture, You Will Go To Hell, Actress Christabel / The Exploit Of Chuma Nzeribe (killer Of Ezego And Barnabas Igwe's) / Disguised Mad Man Caught Beheading A Mad Woman In Akwa Ibom (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.