Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

FG Releases N162.5bn SUKUK Funds For Federal Road Projects - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Releases N162.5bn SUKUK Funds For Federal Road Projects (23658 Views)

Confusion As Petrol Marketers Fix Price At N162 A Litre / Femi Fani-Kayode On N162 Fuel Price: Nigerians Should Expect More From Buhari / Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Releases N162.5bn SUKUK Funds For Federal Road Projects by AmazingELixir: 10:48am On Jul 21, 2020
lipsrsealed

This man has finished us with debt as a result of unabated borrowing.
Re: FG Releases N162.5bn SUKUK Funds For Federal Road Projects by Maxymilliano(m): 10:48am On Jul 21, 2020
This N162bn completes cash settlement for all capital road expenditures in 2020 budget. North Central: 8 roads, North East: 8 roads, North West: 7 roads, South East: 5 roads, South South: 10 roads, South West: 6 roads.’

Can we get the 6 roads in the South West ?

Need to confirm if Lagos -Abeoukuta Exp Way is on the list.

The road has never been this bad since it was constructed in late seventies by Guffanti Nig Ltd
Re: FG Releases N162.5bn SUKUK Funds For Federal Road Projects by TheRareGem1(f): 10:50am On Jul 21, 2020
One of the key changes and transformation in Buahri administration is massive investment in infrastructure from road to rail to housing to improve electricity to aviation; all these have been upgraded and improved.

Plus mr.p and Mr. VP run inclusive government like never before

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Releases N162.5bn SUKUK Funds For Federal Road Projects by AmazingELixir: 10:55am On Jul 21, 2020
Digitalstarlite:
Anoda is okay project

Baby where you go get dis kind picture.. grin
Re: FG Releases N162.5bn SUKUK Funds For Federal Road Projects by EXOUSIAng: 10:55am On Jul 21, 2020
AK481:
the south east will always get the lowest share in terms of numbers and kilometers.

perhaps, it is time to bid the zoo farewell.

today,Tuesday 21-7-2020,i have made up my mind to pick IPOB membership card.
Idiots like you are the reason this country won't move forward peacefully.
How large is this South-East you are talking about compared to the North and West.
How many states are in this South-East...
Did you notice that the North-Central or Middle Belt as some call it is left out?
You think you are the only one with a mouth...

Igbos be making noise...
the south-south owns the oil not you.
what are you contributing to the country as a region
Most of our food comes from the North despite the desert.
Rice, beans, onions, Yam, pepper, tomatoes, fruits, just to mention a few.

Don't get me wrong am not saying the government shouldn't develop the east for this reasons...
You Igbos seriously need a renewal of your minds...
Me I have said mine.
PS: I neither from the North or the West so think before you start barking at me...

6 Likes

Re: FG Releases N162.5bn SUKUK Funds For Federal Road Projects by Prenonjebose: 10:59am On Jul 21, 2020
I hope the Benin - Warri road is included. 23 roads in the north, 21 roads in the south.
Re: FG Releases N162.5bn SUKUK Funds For Federal Road Projects by Chibuchris: 11:00am On Jul 21, 2020
Digitalstarlite:
Anoda is okay project

This is Ilorin, asadam road right?
Re: FG Releases N162.5bn SUKUK Funds For Federal Road Projects by jaxxy(m): 11:03am On Jul 21, 2020
We continue to receive grants and loans while wasting our own resources and revenue on poor implementation or grand looting. Just look at NDDC.
Re: FG Releases N162.5bn SUKUK Funds For Federal Road Projects by Amorprincesa24: 11:04am On Jul 21, 2020
And the money is for Buhari abi? The money is for Nigerians. He is not doing us a favour. It is his responsibility.
Femeto:
Ain't Buhari a nice man? People that barely voted for him he is still building roads for them.

1 Like

Re: FG Releases N162.5bn SUKUK Funds For Federal Road Projects by michoim(m): 11:04am On Jul 21, 2020
Wonderful great

1 Like

Re: FG Releases N162.5bn SUKUK Funds For Federal Road Projects by Shooyie: 11:06am On Jul 21, 2020
This administration has been devoted to infrastructural development with construction of roads, rails and houses. Kudos.

2 Likes

Re: FG Releases N162.5bn SUKUK Funds For Federal Road Projects by Excuses: 11:08am On Jul 21, 2020
guruspent:
shebi 162.5bn for road projects, now everyone would see how the committee in charge of the funds would loot and forget plans they are meant to execute

Let's hope the monies are used for the project's intended,karma is a bitch but,evil hardly goes unpunished..
Re: FG Releases N162.5bn SUKUK Funds For Federal Road Projects by entaye(m): 11:15am On Jul 21, 2020
Where did the photos for cross river state originate from?
Walahi! Problem d
Re: FG Releases N162.5bn SUKUK Funds For Federal Road Projects by akinola98: 11:16am On Jul 21, 2020
Nice to see this happening but .....

Abeg, has anyone been allocated their Sukuk bond 3 on their CSCS account Am yet to see mine on it
Re: FG Releases N162.5bn SUKUK Funds For Federal Road Projects by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 21, 2020
adioolayi:
Continue to hate PMB.....he is actually reshaping Nigeria's infrastructural development.

God bless PMB

I just traveled to Kogi state. The partially renovated road from about 8 years ago is already falling apart. I mean, Abuja to Lokoja. The Sukuk signboards are rusting. The Ajaokuta road just before the Itobe bridge allows only 20 km speed. The Niger Bridges at Itobe and Jammata have gaping expansion joints. No sign that the health of the bridges is important to anyone.
TOTALLY UNIMPRESSIVE.
Re: FG Releases N162.5bn SUKUK Funds For Federal Road Projects by Cajal(m): 11:22am On Jul 21, 2020
No physical distancing
Re: FG Releases N162.5bn SUKUK Funds For Federal Road Projects by Excuses: 11:23am On Jul 21, 2020
AK481:
the south east will always get the lowest share in terms of numbers and kilometers.

You can't make me argue. some of you do this to make people indulge ur comments..

For the record,complaining all the times, means you are problem to yourself.
Re: FG Releases N162.5bn SUKUK Funds For Federal Road Projects by HimName: 11:23am On Jul 21, 2020
The project is another ploy to isramize the S. E. As an always pained and bittered IPOB member, never will I step my foot on the load.

Tenq u.
Re: FG Releases N162.5bn SUKUK Funds For Federal Road Projects by seunayantokun(m): 11:26am On Jul 21, 2020
MetroBaba1:
Not just releasing billions, but the Govt should ensure that all these projects outlined are strictly monitored and completed.

Your advice is good but don't close your eyes to antecedents - larger part will be embezzled.

Two, a debtor is forever a servant to their creditor. There's nothing to celebrate with that loan, just like others, as it increases our debts profile that has no significant impact on our economy.
Re: FG Releases N162.5bn SUKUK Funds For Federal Road Projects by BigBashiru: 11:27am On Jul 21, 2020
brightdestiny96:

I just traveled to Kogi state. The partially renovated road from about 8 years ago is already falling apart. I mean, Abuja to Lokoja. The Sukuk signboards are rusting. The Ajaokuta road just before the Itobe bridge allows only 20 km speed. The Niger Bridges at Itobe and Jammata have gaping expansion joints. No sign that the health of the bridges is important to anyone.
TOTALLY UNIMPRESSIVE.

This is what I've been saying.... it's not by building...its by maintaining..... Though building is commendable though
Re: FG Releases N162.5bn SUKUK Funds For Federal Road Projects by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 21, 2020
omenka:
Commend when a good deed is done, criticize when they err.

That is what is expected of all of us.
A government that doesn't take criticisms isn't deserving of my commendation.

1 Like

Re: FG Releases N162.5bn SUKUK Funds For Federal Road Projects by christoph11: 11:33am On Jul 21, 2020
JOB VACANCY! Rex and More are looking to recruit on field marketers, who can go all out and get clients to register on our Online Store. (Swag Bay Outlets) training will be taking place on This Friday the 24th of July 2020, at No 43 Emina Crescent off Toyin Street by Allen. Salary is 5k for weekly expenses and 50k monthly. Call Mr Chris on:09014481700 for more enquires
Re: FG Releases N162.5bn SUKUK Funds For Federal Road Projects by omenka(m): 11:43am On Jul 21, 2020
Matrimonous:

A government that doesn't take criticisms isn't deserving of my commendation.
No government in the world loves criticism. Not even the Trump or pdp you support. Yet you support them don't you?
Re: FG Releases N162.5bn SUKUK Funds For Federal Road Projects by Modarun(m): 11:46am On Jul 21, 2020
FG borrows billion of dollars from China and other countries using Oil aand Gas reserves as collateral. But everytime they will rewrite the narrative that its the Islamic sukus funds they are using to execute projects. Lol, like its not money from oil and gas from the delta that they will use to repay. Someoe should tell that religious bigot Fashola has been found out.
Re: FG Releases N162.5bn SUKUK Funds For Federal Road Projects by Saao(m): 11:47am On Jul 21, 2020
So what about the others borrowed? Why single out only sukuk or whatever?
Re: FG Releases N162.5bn SUKUK Funds For Federal Road Projects by Growingboi(m): 11:50am On Jul 21, 2020
People just post what comes into their head without filtering...
Is Nigeria a one party system?

Femeto:
Ain't Buhari a nice man? People that barely voted for him he is still building roads for them.
Re: FG Releases N162.5bn SUKUK Funds For Federal Road Projects by fabolouz1(m): 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
in terms of infrastructural development, this administration is a step ahead of it predecessors but more can still be done.
Re: FG Releases N162.5bn SUKUK Funds For Federal Road Projects by RichBoy247: 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
AK481:

Only animals live in Zoos. Your parents are in Nigeria. If Nigeria is a Zoo, that means your parents are . . . .
Re: FG Releases N162.5bn SUKUK Funds For Federal Road Projects by gawu1: 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
FrLukas:
Money to be embezzled.

Abeg is Fashola still alive? Just curious, no offense to his fans.
You killan bifo. Abi you be corona ni?
Re: FG Releases N162.5bn SUKUK Funds For Federal Road Projects by Phyde: 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
If dem like let dem mismanage it. I just don't wanna hear stories about my interest and capital within the space of 7 years ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Teargas Peter Obi Supporters In Ebonyi, Arrest Some (Video, Pictures) / Ohaneze Ndigbo Officially Endorses Peter Obi For President / Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims: Lagos Govt Being Clever By Half - Ogunlana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.