Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

'I Am Grateful To Birmingham City For What They Did For Me' - Jude Bellingham - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'I Am Grateful To Birmingham City For What They Did For Me' - Jude Bellingham (206 Views)

Birmingham City Appoints Wayne Rooney As New Manager / Arsenal Reach £45m Agreement With Man City For Gabriel Jesus / Iheanacho Debut New Hairstyle As He Returns To Leicester City For Pre-season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Am Grateful To Birmingham City For What They Did For Me' - Jude Bellingham by OfficialDlh(m): 10:06am On Jul 21, 2020
Borussia Dortmund's new signing Jude Bellingham has thanked his former club Birmingham City for what they did for him since he joined the club at age seven.

The yellow and black announced the signing of Jude on Monday after they beat Manchester United to the signing of the young star. The Bundesliga side supporters are also happy about the signing as many of them took to Social Media to show their delights.

Speaking about the decision to join Dortmund, Jude revealed it was due to how the Bundesliga side has been helping young players to develop and that he believes he can improve in such an atmosphere. Jude also thanked his former club which he joined since he was seven.

Continue Reading: https://www.elitessport.de/2020/07/i-am-grateful-to-birmingham-city-for.html

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Chelsea: Preview, Time, Where To Watch EPL Match Live / Thursday's Evening Transfer News / Why Is a Cup Use For Finals Not A Plate, Bucket, Spoon Or Anything Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.