Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana (115634 Views)

Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) / Man Buried In A Helicopter Shaped Coffin In Edo(photos) / Dead Driver Buried With A Car Shaped Coffin In Delta(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by whisper88(m): 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
The coffin even get vain, kilonshele

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by FlordFlorez(m): 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
Chain! This one really weak me faa.
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by Legendarytonyy: 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
chatinent:
Wetin MayD no go see for carton.
Guy how far which levels!!!!!!!!!!! Lol lol lol lol. For crying out loud. MayD slept on carton, but your sense of humor is next to none.
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by FirstbornWds: 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
ghettokid1:
grin Ogbu mma na ala na mma grin

He that lives by the sword does by it.
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
shocked nawa o
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by CaseSensitive(m): 7:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
Very poor attempt at photoshop

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by cynhamscakes(f): 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
Odiegwu grin
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by deavicky(m): 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
robosky02:
Life of a deceased slay queen has been exposed by her family with a dick shaped coffin.

Recently, many family use carved coffin to portray the life of their lost ones when they were alive . In many instances,some use bible shaped coffin whilst others use car shaped coffin but in this case,this deceased young lady was so unlucky that her family members used penis carved coffin to bury her.

The photo which went viral on social media picked attentions of many users. Even though people think what the family did is against our tradition,our underground checks got us informed that the slay queen wasn’t in good terms with the family and that triggered them to take revenge in a very simple manner.

https://theworldnews.net/mw-news/family-of-a-deceased-slay-queen-used-d-ck-carved-coffin-to-expose-her-exploit-when-she-was-alive
it is not true. What happened was that, the family war her that stay away from prick but she refused till death.
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by SenatorBright(m): 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
chatinent:
Wetin MayD no go see for carton.

She died in act-d1ck service
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by colestephan86: 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2020
robosky02:
Life of a deceased slay queen has been exposed by her family with a dick shaped coffin.

Recently, many family use carved coffin to portray the life of their lost ones when they were alive . In many instances,some use bible shaped coffin whilst others use car shaped coffin but in this case,this deceased young lady was so unlucky that her family members used penis carved coffin to bury her.

The photo which went viral on social media picked attentions of many users. Even though people think what the family did is against our tradition,our underground checks got us informed that the slay queen wasn’t in good terms with the family and that triggered them to take revenge in a very simple manner.

https://theworldnews.net/mw-news/family-of-a-deceased-slay-queen-used-d-ck-carved-coffin-to-expose-her-exploit-when-she-was-alive
APA mu.
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by Shahensha(m): 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2020
This matter na wa oh!!

Hi, I am conducting a research an online survey on the topic: "Assessment of Knowledge, Attitude, Practice and Food consumption pattern Of Adults During COVID-19".
I humbly request that you respond to my questionnaire through the link below.
Thanks.

https://forms.gle/JySVaySbSBgRoTEM6
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by budusky05(m): 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
They even wore uniforms for her burial
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by ZeusP(m): 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
Irrational
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by MOGPman(m): 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
robosky02:

This is Award-wining coffin for the best player of the year!
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
She can continue hustling in the great beyond.

For quality aliminium works,

Contact�

Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by tunary(m): 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
What is this one now
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by Btruth: 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
What rubbish.
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by blackjack21(m): 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
ghettokid1:

I don't know how to speak Igbo, but that ought to be the right exclamation. cheesy
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by nath34(m): 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
Is this one culture or what? It looks derogatory.
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by vegafbs: 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ghanaian Slay Queen Buried in Manhood-Shaped Coffin

https://theupdates.net/ghanaian-slay-queen-buried-in-manhood-shaped-coffin/
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by habymi: 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ghana which way
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by hahn(m): 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
pmoye:
Very poorly executed photoshop and image tampering.

What was in the original image?
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by pmoye(m): 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
grin grin grin
ModestGal:

Very very,they should have give some professionals like me. Although, I don't design useless things, nor do I design fraudulent graphics even if na 1million you wan pay. Oshi
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by Ahmback(m): 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
She go enjoy for afterlife I swear
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by IreadComments: 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
Tell me that it happened in Ghana and I’ll believe .

“Everything Goes in Ghana”
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by Heffalump(m): 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2020
Na wetin kill am be that
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by paperboi147: 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2020
I am confused
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by colizee(m): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
The maker of the coffin is talented though
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by agarawu23(m): 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
She died in active service
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by paix(m): 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
doggedfighter:
Family is proud of her exploits.
No pretentions!!

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by Princessogaraya(f): 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
ghettokid1:
grin
ghettokid1:
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by chatinent: 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
Legendarytonyy:

Guy how far which levels!!!!!!!!!!! Lol lol lol lol. For crying out loud. MayD slept on carton, but your sense of humor is next to none.
Oga mi, tiri gbosa for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Billionaire Wedding Reception In Dubai, See What They Served On Each Table. PICS / Who Is Ayiri Emami - The Man Who Had The Most Expensive Wedding In History / Why Oct.23-nov.21 (scorpio) Born Have The Richest Personality Traits Among Other Humans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.