Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Bribe-seeking Policeman Leaves Two Boys Battling For Their Lives In Edo State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bribe-seeking Policeman Leaves Two Boys Battling For Their Lives In Edo State (1242 Views)

Bribe-Seeking Policeman Brutalized Lanre Adediwura, Injured A Pregnant Woman / Danfo Driver Almost Strip Bribe-Seeking Policeman Unclad During A Fight In Lagos / Bribe-seeking Policeman Forced To Sit On The Ground After Being Arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bribe-seeking Policeman Leaves Two Boys Battling For Their Lives In Edo State by HumphreyGspot(m): 11:05am On Jul 21, 2020
A bribe-seeking policeman has cause two boys to be battling for their lives after they were hit by the car of a driver he was struggling the steeling with at Ugbowo, Benin City, Edo State.

According to reports, the policeman who was said to be from the BDPA police station was dragging the the steeling wheel of the driver’s car when it rammed into the two boys hawking sachet water.

Report also gathered that the policeman was struggling with the driver over a N100 bribe the driver refused to give him.

The policeman was later apprehended by residents of the area and the two victims were rushed to the hospital were they are battling for their lives.

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/07/policeman-drags-steeling-wheel-with-driver-hits-two-sachet-water-hawkers-in-edo-state-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Bribe-seeking Policeman Leaves Two Boys Battling For Their Lives In Edo State by Kriss216: 11:07am On Jul 21, 2020
Death to all roque Policemen!

1 Like

Re: Bribe-seeking Policeman Leaves Two Boys Battling For Their Lives In Edo State by donbachi(m): 11:15am On Jul 21, 2020
"Bribe-seeking"..abi na "blood-sucking" policemen.
Re: Bribe-seeking Policeman Leaves Two Boys Battling For Their Lives In Edo State by Robnectar(m): 11:30am On Jul 21, 2020
Kriss216:
Re: Bribe-seeking Policeman Leaves Two Boys Battling For Their Lives In Edo State by allen113: 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
hmm nawa o.

I hope say the police men go chop better beating before dem go hand them over to their colleagues.

2 Likes

Re: Bribe-seeking Policeman Leaves Two Boys Battling For Their Lives In Edo State by Emrixx(f): 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
Nigeria my country
Re: Bribe-seeking Policeman Leaves Two Boys Battling For Their Lives In Edo State by InYourHead: 10:19am On Aug 25, 2020
Emrixx:
Nigeria my country
Your honor, I've fallen in love with your DP.
Re: Bribe-seeking Policeman Leaves Two Boys Battling For Their Lives In Edo State by Emrixx(f): 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2020
InYourHead:
Your honor, I've fallen in love with your DP.

Nothing special about the dp
Re: Bribe-seeking Policeman Leaves Two Boys Battling For Their Lives In Edo State by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
Kriss216:
Take it easy, their recruitment is still on going. Hahahaha
Re: Bribe-seeking Policeman Leaves Two Boys Battling For Their Lives In Edo State by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
allen113:
hmm nawa o.

I hope say the police men go chop better beating before dem go hand them over to their colleagues.
And he will gain his freedom from there.
Re: Bribe-seeking Policeman Leaves Two Boys Battling For Their Lives In Edo State by InYourHead: 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
Emrixx:

Nothing special about the dp
And this reply is a testament of why I fell in love with the picture.
Re: Bribe-seeking Policeman Leaves Two Boys Battling For Their Lives In Edo State by Emrixx(f): 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2020
InYourHead:
And this reply is a testament of why I fell in love with the picture.

Carry on
Re: Bribe-seeking Policeman Leaves Two Boys Battling For Their Lives In Edo State by InYourHead: 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
Emrixx:

Carry on
You do own the rack, yes /?

(1) (Reply)

Roadside Mechanic Absconds With Customer's Car In Imo State (Photos) / End Sars: Ekpoma Boys Be Calming Down (photo) / Cases Of Jungle Justice Rise As Two Thieves Meet Waterloo In Warri (graphic Phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.