Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Oshiomhole Wanted To Use Me As A Pawn To Loot Edo’s Treasury- Gov Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Wanted To Use Me As A Pawn To Loot Edo’s Treasury- Gov Obaseki (237 Views)

Anti-Corruption Fight: Don’t Use Me As Example, Akpabio Tells EFCC Chair / 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo / Ganduje: PDP Is Only Interested In Edo Treasury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Wanted To Use Me As A Pawn To Loot Edo’s Treasury- Gov Obaseki by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 21, 2020

Re: Oshiomhole Wanted To Use Me As A Pawn To Loot Edo’s Treasury- Gov Obaseki by Kriss216: 11:09am On Jul 21, 2020
Same way Tinubu used Ambode and is using Sanwo Olu to loot Lagos treasury.

Shame on Ambode!
Re: Oshiomhole Wanted To Use Me As A Pawn To Loot Edo’s Treasury- Gov Obaseki by seunmsg(m): 11:11am On Jul 21, 2020
The Party of Tax Collectors is now using you as a pawn to loot the state. So, which one is better?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Wanted To Use Me As A Pawn To Loot Edo’s Treasury- Gov Obaseki by donbachi(m): 11:11am On Jul 21, 2020
Swerps!.."na today nyansh dey back"..who fit interprete am for me in english...abeg.
Re: Oshiomhole Wanted To Use Me As A Pawn To Loot Edo’s Treasury- Gov Obaseki by Judeerons32: 11:15am On Jul 21, 2020
Story for the gods. Mention examples with dates and witnesses. E don tey when yansh Dey back
Re: Oshiomhole Wanted To Use Me As A Pawn To Loot Edo’s Treasury- Gov Obaseki by codedguy1(m): 11:18am On Jul 21, 2020
Its a normal thing.

I remember when Fashola was threatened for his second term.

The unofficial reasons were that more of Lagos state money was needed by the bourdillon kingpin. grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Wanted To Use Me As A Pawn To Loot Edo’s Treasury- Gov Obaseki by omenka(m): 11:20am On Jul 21, 2020
Is there any difference between what Oshiomole allegedly wanted and what you're being used by your new found benefactors to do?

These criminals think we're all stupid.
Re: Oshiomhole Wanted To Use Me As A Pawn To Loot Edo’s Treasury- Gov Obaseki by PIMPAR: 11:41am On Jul 21, 2020
No wonder he has 3 credits.
Re: Oshiomhole Wanted To Use Me As A Pawn To Loot Edo’s Treasury- Gov Obaseki by realstars: 11:47am On Jul 21, 2020
That's The Wnrk Of The Godfather Same As Akpabio Wanted To Use Udom, Amechi To Wike.
Only The Jagaban Is Still In Control Of Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

We Give Akpabio 48 Hours To PUBLISH Names Of Members Awarded Contract-SPEAKER / Nigerian Govt Makes Clarifications On Resumption Of International Flights / EDO 2020: Obaseki’s Icarus Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.