Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Captain Hosa Speaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Captain Hosa Speaks (145 Views)

Obaseki Replies Capt. Hosa: 'I’m Innocent Of Your Accusations' / Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC / Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Captain Hosa Speaks by GretisPaleJames: 11:12am On Jul 21, 2020
Please share for the purpose of sensitisation of Edo Youths.

*An extraction from an Article, every youth in Edo State needs to learn from. 1. GO’s Promises are only for a moment just like Gelele Sea � Port. 2. You don’t need to offend him before he starts �‍♀️ witch-hunting progressive people, he’s a man who hates progress that’s why he removed generators for street lights in Edo State, keeping us in the dark for no reason or like Captain said “for reasons best known to him*

============
Captain 'Hosa speaks:

It is instructive to mention that when the Governor requested my daughter to work with his administration, *I obliged him even though the little allowance which was only sustained for 5 months and stopped*, had to be subsidized from my office and none thereafter. In a bid to reinforce my support for the Governor, I purchased a brand-new Toyota Hilux van to enable her discharge her responsibilities effectively on the project she was assigned. From then on, she has neither earned from Edo State Government nor does she owe the State one kobo to the best of my knowledge.

It is sad that Governor Obaseki has been paranoid about me even before he became governor, for reasons best known to him. I have since got to know that the disagreements between Comrade Oshiomhole and myself during his eight-year administration in Edo State were orchestrated from the background by Governor Obaseki who was at the time Chairman of that administration’s Economic and Strategy Team. But with patience, maturity and forgiveness from Oshiomhole and myself, we were able to, once again, rekindle the spirit of brotherhood and trust in our relationship.

_Signed: Captain (Dr) Idahosa Wells Okunbo (JP)_

===========
*Gelegele Obaseki (GO) Please leave Captain 'Hosa alone*
Please share for the purpose of sensitisation of Edo Youths.

*An extraction from an Article, every youth in Edo State needs to learn from. 1. GO’s Promises are only for a moment just like Gelele Sea � Port. 2. You don’t need to offend him before he starts �‍♀️ witch-hunting progressive people, he’s a man who hates progress that’s why he removed generators for street lights in Edo State, keeping us in the dark for no reason or like Captain said “for reasons best known to him*

============
Captain 'Hosa speaks:

It is instructive to mention that when the Governor requested my daughter to work with his administration, *I obliged him even though the little allowance which was only sustained for 5 months and stopped*, had to be subsidized from my office and none thereafter. In a bid to reinforce my support for the Governor, I purchased a brand-new Toyota Hilux van to enable her discharge her responsibilities effectively on the project she was assigned. From then on, she has neither earned from Edo State Government nor does she owe the State one kobo to the best of my knowledge.

It is sad that Governor Obaseki has been paranoid about me even before he became governor, for reasons best known to him. I have since got to know that the disagreements between Comrade Oshiomhole and myself during his eight-year administration in Edo State were orchestrated from the background by Governor Obaseki who was at the time Chairman of that administration’s Economic and Strategy Team. But with patience, maturity and forgiveness from Oshiomhole and myself, we were able to, once again, rekindle the spirit of brotherhood and trust in our relationship.

_Signed: Captain (Dr) Idahosa Wells Okunbo (JP)_

===========
*Gelegele Obaseki (GO) Please leave Captain Hosa alone*
Re: Captain Hosa Speaks by kahal29: 11:44am On Jul 21, 2020
Obaseki's fight with Captain Hosa is going to be his major undoing in this upcoming election

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Senate Urges Service Chiefs To Resign / EFCC To Arraign Two For Rigging NBA Election / Ayade Was Wrong Saying Social Distancing Not Effective Control Against Covid19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.