Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

I Regret Using This Bank, Definitely The Worst Bank In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Regret Using This Bank, Definitely The Worst Bank In Nigeria (481 Views)

Help: I Don't Know Where This Bank Alert Came From / The Worst Bank In Nigeria Is Stanbic Ibtc / This Bank Is Giving Loans To Non-customers, How To Access It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret Using This Bank, Definitely The Worst Bank In Nigeria by ostechno(m): 11:14am On Jul 21, 2020
Heritage Bank is definitely the worst bank in Nigeria.
About two months ago, I withdrew about some money from POS, but unfortunately the transaction didn't complete and the money got deducted, i was asked to contact my bank (Heritage Bank) to get a refund. I've been calling this bank since that day, I can say I've called like 20 times. All they keep telling me is that the money would be refunded very soon, it's two months already, I just received a call from this bank today, they told me that the money has been dispatched into the POS account. This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. I'm shocked because I don't even know the owner of the POS, he won't probably remember me and would think the money belongs to him
If Nigeria banks operates like this, it's really bad.
Re: I Regret Using This Bank, Definitely The Worst Bank In Nigeria by CyberEBOLA(m): 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
ostechno:
About two months ago, I withdrew about some money from POS, but unfortunately the transaction didn't complete and the money got deducted, i was asked to contact my bank (Heritage Bank) to get a refund. I've been calling this bank since that day, I can say I've called like 20 times. All they keep telling me is that the money would be refunded very soon, it's two months already, I just received a call from this bank today, they told me that the money has been dispatched into the POS account. This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. I'm shocked because I don't even know the owner of the POS, he won't probably remember me and would think the money belongs to him
Use popular and stable banks, not those struggling to stand.
Re: I Regret Using This Bank, Definitely The Worst Bank In Nigeria by tahir01(m): 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
This shouldn't be difficult na, go to your bank,print your account statement then take it to the pos owner along with the slip you were given on the day of the failed transaction. Except you don't need your money back.
Re: I Regret Using This Bank, Definitely The Worst Bank In Nigeria by sapientia(m): 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
Sorry for troubles Sir.

Nigerian banking system was terrible but became Worst because of covid 19.

I had to physically visit a bank after calling customer care almost took one bar out of my life.

You have to visit the bank in person, I think thats the only solution.

When you reach there, tell them your mind and how they have made things difficult for you.
Re: I Regret Using This Bank, Definitely The Worst Bank In Nigeria by CrazyOptimist: 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
ostechno:

My brother , Access bank is worse. Walahi

(1) (Reply)

Buy Data @ N300 per GB, Refer and get paid. Visit www.octavo.com.ng [DIY] / Buses For Sale / More Troubles As Naira Inches Closer To N500/$1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.