Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) (35214 Views)

FFK Dines With Goodluck Jonathan, Mike Ozekhome & Family (photo) / More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa / Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by omooba969(m): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
noble71:
GEJ one of the best Presidents Nigeria ever had. God bless you..

If GEJ is the best president Nigeria ever had, then this says a lot about Nigerians and their orientation.

...if you know what I mean - SMH
Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
buhari should just get lost joor

his govt is bullshit

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by FlordFlorez(m): 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
techmo:

If you watch NTA network news you would know Buhari and Osinbajo are seen almost daily doing one thing or the other in Aso Rock
Which NTA abeg? I hope is not the usual NTAi, NTAparliament and NTAnews24. Maybe u are referring to a new NTA that we dont know existed.
Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by MrWTF(m): 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
omenka:
Who the fvck cares?

Nigeria is hemorrhaging uncontrollably and all these men care about is photo-ops and what not. Not a care is given what the nation is going through- runaway corruption, insecurity, petty crimes, electoral malpractices, etc.

Who in God's name will bell this cat? We are currently on a path to damnation and if Buhari goes along with this level of aloofness, then we might wake up one way with only the ashes of this potentially great nation in our hands.
Bro wasup!

I used to hate on your comments, but it seems you are now coming back to reality. Good of you Omenka.
Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by Primenet(m): 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
strafist911:
GEJ is truly a great man. He is so loved by all including his enemies.
HE IS THE HERO OF DEMOCRACY IN AFRICA.

You are right. He is.
Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by naijadefender: 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
The action movie sound track sha!!!
Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by tafat: 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
mad o, no be small thing.
Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by Moikiitos: 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by bizhop01: 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
Where are those hungry promoters?
Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by LordOfTheGame: 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
Light and darkness. Jonathan is light and buhari is darkness.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by earnit1: 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
oh
Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by nameo: 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
omenka:
Who the fvck cares?

Nigeria is hemorrhaging uncontrollably and all these men care about is photo-ops and what not. Not a care is given what the nation is going through- runaway corruption, insecurity, petty crimes, electoral malpractices, etc.

Who in God's name will bell this cat? We are currently on a path to damnation and if Buhari goes along with this level of aloofness, then we might wake up one way with only the ashes of this potentially great nation in our hands.

Omenka stop wailing plzz.

You are disturbing us

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by osothermal(m): 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
Buhari: JoJo abeg borrow me small wisdom make I for Wise

Good luck: Bros shey na rule you wan rule ,you go hail
Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by nameo: 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
johnmartus:
Just STF. Omeka is unapologetic for supporting this useless man called Buhari. And of course we are happy that Jonathan kicked out of the office. Atiku will never smell that seat .

johnmartus, so Buhari is now a useless man??

You dont mean it cheesy
Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by Skymason20(m): 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
men grin like for buhari share for goodluck
Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by Owutuotuo(m): 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
The mirror reflection shows they shook hands, were too close for safety (less than the prescribed 2m distancing ) and we’re both not wearing safety masks. Why make rules you yourselves cannot comply with? What if GEJ had contacted this disease from elsewhere with him being asymtomatic? Buhari if you die of COVID-19, you’d have been the architect of your own misfortune.
Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by Mikyle: 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
I no gree jaree. PMB just want to use style collect some advice from that man.
Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by Mordecai(m): 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
smileyoo:
oga omenka, what happened to you ?
hope all is well with this next level things ?
I thought we agreed that bubu's govt is the best ever in Nigeria.
Ooh bubu is such a man of integrity.

Buhari is no longer a man of integrity to them because he is clipping Tinubu's wings.

It'll get much worse sooner...
Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by VULCAN(m): 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
You are fooling only yourself.

Sensible Nigerians have realised that the current corruption in Nigeria is unprecedented in the history of this country.

We have been hearing of some but many more will come to light whenever APC loses power.

Blaming Jonathan is old syllabus. Go and find a new excuse for your Ineptitude

RichBoy247:

You mean you still doubt this.
Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by feedthenation(m): 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2020
Just like that GEJ is now a saint, having access to the seat of power
Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
uniqueboi1:
Fvcking Loser. I thought GEJ is corruption personified According to zombies.
You need slap

Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by freeborn02: 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
omenka:
Who the fvck cares?

But were you not one of those praising Buhari as the best thing after sliced bread?
Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by freeborn02: 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
Just say that you are angry that your "incorruptible" lord and saviour is meeting Jonathan whom you see as corrupt. Mr man, your comment was offcolor. The subject of this thread is Buhari and you should have directed your anger at his directionless govt, rather than saying who cares.

What omenka is saying is the truth and that is what every Nigerian that is not intentionally dumb and stupid should focus on.

We should stop allowing political affiliation to make us senseless. Jonathan being hosted in Aso rock will not put food on your table. You should be more concerned about how Nigeria can get better than all these shallow-minded politics-induced comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by omenka(m): 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
freeborn02:

But were you not one of those praising Buhari as the best thing after sliced bread?
And if I decide not to anymore, what is wrong with that?

Was the same ffk whom you guys worship today because he hates Buhari not the ffk whom you guys vilified and called unprintable names for being critical of Jonathan before being invited to dine in Aso Rock?

Why do you pdp supporters think one is answerable to you people? This thing seems like a mental disease to me. Why allow my comments bother you so much? Why not share your own opinion and move the fkck on? undecided

You guys should get a grip on your emotions and stop acting like spoilt little girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by freeborn02: 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
omenka:
And if I decide not to anymore, what is wrong with that?

Was the same ffk whom you guys worship today because he hates Buhari not the ffk whom you guys vilified and called unprintable names for being critical of Jonathan?

Why do you pdp supporters think one is answerable to you people? This thing seems like a mental disease to me. Why allow my comments bother you so much? Why not share your own opinion and move the fkck on? undecided

You really haven't repented. If you had, you would have come to terms with the reality that not everyone that calls you APC Zombies out is automatically a PDP supporter.

In case you have forgotten, there are more political parties in Nigeria than just PDP and APC.
Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by omenka(m): 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
freeborn02:

You really haven't repented. If you had, you would have come to terms with the reality that not everyone that calls you APC Zombies out is automatically a PDP supporter.

In case you have forgotten, there are more political parties in Nigeria than just PDP and APC.
Why then does it give you migraines if I'm a zombie? Shouldn't you rather ignore me?

Whatever you think or say is your fkcing business. I dont give a shit about you. If you don't quote me I doubt I'd even know someone like you exists.

You're a man. Chart your own path and stop snooping around another man's ass. Grow some balls and some brains.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by freeborn02: 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
omenka:
Why then does it give you migraines if I'm a zombie? Shouldn't you rather ignore me?

Whatever you think or say is your fkcing business. I dont give a shit about you. If you don't quote me I doubt I'd even know someone like you exists.

You're a man. Chart your own path and stop snooping around another man's ass. Grow some balls and some brains.

This is another sign that you are still as empty as you have always been.

1. Its obvious you are shouting now because Buhari is not paying your shut-up money anymore. The moment you receive alert, you will start singing his praises again, like a human with zero sense of worth and no iota of honour.

2. Your brain should have signalled you that this is a public forum and not your private room. If you don't want to be quoted, then you shouldn't make comments. I hope your brain has woken up to that obvious reality now?
Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by dam2000(m): 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
I think buhari want to hand over to gej
Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by muonemeleviw: 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
Pls give him the formulae u use, this dullard will soon use Nigerians to collect more loan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afenifere: Withdrawal Of Foodstuffs From South By North, A Blessing In Disguise / 2019 Elections: INEC Releases Criteria For Recruitment Of Ad-hoc Staff / Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.