Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

The Oppo A31 Or The Samsung M11 ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Oppo A31 Or The Samsung M11 ? (689 Views)

Which Phone Has A Better Camera Experience: Samsung Galaxy A31 Or Iphone 12? / Oppo A31: Specifications And Features / The Oppo Thread (oppo Users: Oppof11pro, Oppok1, Oppo A5s.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Oppo A31 Or The Samsung M11 ? by Piloeternity(m): 11:56am On Jul 21, 2020
As weird as this may sound, I am currently confused about which device to advise a female friend to buy.
Which will you choose if you see both devices and why?

3 Likes

Re: The Oppo A31 Or The Samsung M11 ? by Branzy(m): 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
Well I am an OPPO Fan I definitely will pick OPPO a thousand time.
Piloeternity:
As weird as this may sound, I am currently confused about which device to advise a female friend to buy.

2 Likes

Re: The Oppo A31 Or The Samsung M11 ? by Majikman(m): 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
The A31 man
Re: The Oppo A31 Or The Samsung M11 ? by Piloeternity(m): 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
Why tho?
what do you think about their chipset bruh?
Majikman:
The A31 man
Re: The Oppo A31 Or The Samsung M11 ? by vhenronica: 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
Baba leave chipset. At least you buy OPPO phone were no go blow
Piloeternity:
Why tho?
Re: The Oppo A31 Or The Samsung M11 ? by Thoughtfeed: 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
Piloeternity:

Samsung M11 has a very cheap display... Ita uses PLS TFT which is the cheapest and worst in the industry.... Tecno spark 5 uses LCD which is way better.... Even Samsung Galaxy a21s is the same .... If you want to buy a Samsung phone... Go for those of 100k and above....

1 Like

Re: The Oppo A31 Or The Samsung M11 ? by Thoughtfeed: 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
Piloeternity:

Where will she find the spare parts after buying Oppo... Is she read to order from AliExpress...

Let she go for Samsung phones above 100k
Re: The Oppo A31 Or The Samsung M11 ? by harryodilli19(m): 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
Piloeternity:

I would always prefer an Oppo phone over samsung in this price range because it has a much more impressive design. In this case OPPO A31 would be the right choice because the Mediatek helio p35 in terms of processing is much more power efficient than the SD 450 in Samsung M11
Re: The Oppo A31 Or The Samsung M11 ? by Majikman(m): 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
Piloeternity:
Why tho?
The helio p35 might not be the best chipset out there but at least it's better than dat of the m11.
And the design is a plus ... way better Dan dat boring grey or black on d m11.
Re: The Oppo A31 Or The Samsung M11 ? by Majikman(m): 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
vhenronica:
Baba leave chipset. At least you buy OPPO phone were no go blow
Lmao ... Word !!
Re: The Oppo A31 Or The Samsung M11 ? by vhenronica: 1:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Majikman:

Lmao ... Word !!
Re: The Oppo A31 Or The Samsung M11 ? by vhenronica: 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
Well I guess from this, if u are left with OPPO A31, that will be your pick.
Thoughtfeed:

Samsung M11 has a very cheap display... Ita uses PLS TFT which is the cheapest and worst in the industry.... Tecno spark 5 uses LCD which is way better.... Even Samsung Galaxy a21s is the same .... If you want to buy a Samsung phone... Go for those of 100k and above....
Re: The Oppo A31 Or The Samsung M11 ? by bigboychukstar: 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
Well I feel this thread is not needed. Everyone knows the OPPO phone has a better chance of being picked in all ramification.
Piloeternity:

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Your Name On Truecaller / Iphone 11 Few Months Used / Xiaomi Mi 12 Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.