Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Bitcoin - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bitcoin (934 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitcoin by Johnny95: 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
Any real bitcoin investment in Nigeria?
Re: Bitcoin by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
I got one. Send a mail to: felixcampbell004@gmail.com

I'll forward an orientation to you.
Re: Bitcoin by krepstone72: 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
Invest With Coinroyals.com it’s a bitcoin investment website where you earn bitcoin 24 hours after investment. Thank me later
Re: Bitcoin by Tundeamoo: 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
check my signature for the link
Re: Bitcoin by 2019elections: 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
Check https://tradesinvestor.com

I joined today. Although, not a Nigerian company as I heard but I learnt they pay as at when due and have good customer service
Re: Bitcoin by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
krepstone72:
Invest With Coinroyals.com it’s a bitcoin investment website where you earn bitcoin 24 hours after investment. Thank me later
Scam! Op I'd advice you to stay out of Get Rich Quick Schemes or any HYIP stuff for that matter.

No legit investment can give you back your ROI in 24hrs. Even forex and btc trading that's highly volatile will still require that you wait some while before realizing your capital not to talk of making profit.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin by emmaxman(m): 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
For your secure cryptocurrencies exchange search and add @bitcoinoutlet on telegram. Try it today.
Buy and sell bitcoin @bitcoinoutlet
Re: Bitcoin by sholyb1: 10:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
Welcome to GENUINE BINARY TRADING INVESTMENT.

We the administrators of GENUINE Binary Trading Investment wish to bring this wonderful and trusted crypto currency company to your doorstep. If you can please give us a minute of your time and go through our message.

GENUINE BINARY TRADING INVESTMENT is designed to reliably and uniquely manage all of the investment requirements for registered investors,
we are willing to help our investors to make stable profit with our unique investment plans.

We generate our source of revenue by �trading in foreign countries, �mining of bitcoins, �Crypto Trading AND getting back our investment within hours or days that enable us pay investors without any delay or stress in cash out..

INVESTMENT PLANS

�Starter Plan
⏱10 hours

�$100 for $200
�$200 for $400

�Standard Plan
⏱12 hours

�$300 for $700
�$400 for $900
�$500 for $1100

�Premium Plan
⏱18 hours

�$600 for $1200
�$700 for $1500
�$800 for $1700
�$900 for $1900

�VIP Plans
⏱200% after 24 hours

� Min: $1000
� Max: Unlimited

‼‼ Instant Payment Into Your Wallet

GUIDELINES FOR INVESTMENT

1.Choose an investment plan of your choice.(eg. I want to invest $100)

2.Make sure to have a wallet app.

3.Proceed to send your investment fee sending us a screenshot of the payment.

4.Thereafter, we owe you a service of mining your investment within a specific range of time depending on the plan you choose.

5. After mining, we request that you confirm your wallet address once more before sending your payout.

6. If you wish to reinvest, we then repeat some of the process again.

NOTE: PAYMENTS ARE RECEIVED THROUGH BITCOIN, ETHEREUM.

For enquiries, questions, support, suggestions, and complaints, contact:

ADMINISTRATORS:
Telegram
����
@christianbrandon020
Re: Bitcoin by Incips: 1:44am On Jul 22, 2020
You can google more to find bitcoin investment sites to make profit with this valuable market.
Re: Bitcoin by msochi: 3:01am On Jul 22, 2020
Bitcoin go soon crash..... Yahoo boys getting into the market poluting it... You guys remember the days of MMM?
Re: Bitcoin by Chidonsky: 7:42am On Jul 22, 2020
Johnny95:
most bitcoin investment are naija base as it take a lot to setup bitcoin mining farm.Though i have a particular one that i did investment with and they pay well.
Re: Bitcoin by Chidonsky: 7:44am On Jul 22, 2020
2019elections:
Check https://tradesinvestor.com

I joined today. Although, not a Nigerian company as I heard but I learnt they pay as at when due and have good customer service
scam
Re: Bitcoin by 2cribz: 8:52am On Jul 22, 2020
Scam scam scam.
Re: Bitcoin by 2019elections: 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
Chidonsky:
scam

Keep shouting scam. We only live once. Btw, I've invested already.
Re: Bitcoin by Leokinghenry12(m): 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
If you are interested in earning litecoin through Telegram app. It's free, no payment. I was taught free so I will give out free too
Join d WhatsApp link
https:///I1SAi756hc4JtPQ9FUAFJj
Re: Bitcoin by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
MrVeyron:
Scam! Op I'd advice you to stay out of Get Rich Quick Schemes or any HYIP stuff for that matter.

No legit investment can give you back your ROI in 24hrs. Even forex and btc trading that's highly volatile will still require that you wait some while before realizing your capital not to talk of making profit.
the OP is also the same person replying himself, you fell also fell for the trick.
Re: Bitcoin by peropoliet(m): 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
sholyb1:
Welcome to GENUINE BINARY TRADING INVESTMENT.

We the administrators of GENUINE Binary Trading Investment wish to bring this wonderful and trusted crypto currency company to your doorstep. If you can please give us a minute of your time and go through our message.

GENUINE BINARY TRADING INVESTMENT is designed to reliably and uniquely manage all of the investment requirements for registered investors,
we are willing to help our investors to make stable profit with our unique investment plans.

We generate our source of revenue by �trading in foreign countries, �mining of bitcoins, �Crypto Trading AND getting back our investment within hours or days that enable us pay investors without any delay or stress in cash out..

INVESTMENT PLANS

�Starter Plan
⏱10 hours

�$100 for $200
�$200 for $400

�Standard Plan
⏱12 hours

�$300 for $700
�$400 for $900
�$500 for $1100

�Premium Plan
⏱18 hours

�$600 for $1200
�$700 for $1500
�$800 for $1700
�$900 for $1900

�VIP Plans
⏱200% after 24 hours

� Min: $1000
� Max: Unlimited

‼‼ Instant Payment Into Your Wallet

GUIDELINES FOR INVESTMENT

1.Choose an investment plan of your choice.(eg. I want to invest $100)

2.Make sure to have a wallet app.

3.Proceed to send your investment fee sending us a screenshot of the payment.

4.Thereafter, we owe you a service of mining your investment within a specific range of time depending on the plan you choose.

5. After mining, we request that you confirm your wallet address once more before sending your payout.

6. If you wish to reinvest, we then repeat some of the process again.

NOTE: PAYMENTS ARE RECEIVED THROUGH BITCOIN, ETHEREUM.

For enquiries, questions, support, suggestions, and complaints, contact:

ADMINISTRATORS:
Telegram
����
@christianbrandon020
scammer scammer ole go and find something doing stop stealing from the public
Re: Bitcoin by bitcoinrobi: 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
I mine bitcoin here in Nigeria. If you a serious minded person we can talk.
Re: Bitcoin by bitcoinrobi: 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
My today performance graph

Re: Bitcoin by bitcoinrobi: 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
See!

Re: Bitcoin by bitcoinrobi: 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
Johnny95:

I mine bitcoin here in Nigeria. If you are interested, we can do things together.
See real time performance of my mining farm. You can reach me on shopnice81@gmail.com with your number i will call you.

(1) (Reply)

Africgold Bonus (free Registration Bonus) / Investors’ Plight: How Farmkonnect, Bolgate Rice Mill Are Tying Down Investors’ / Airdrop: How To Claim INSTANT 5000 Metaufo Tokens ($metaufo) In Your Trust Walle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.