Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

What Was Your High School Like? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Was Your High School Like? (166 Views)

Top 3 Nigerian High School WEB/TV Series You Should Watch. / Tragedy at a Us High School / S/African High School Student Proudly Flaunts Her Bare Chest On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your High School Like? by Albert65565: 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
How is it in your high school or your former high school(s)? Mine is pretty cool, i enjoy it. Not many people are bad most are nice people and many are smart and those that are "bad" are relatively nice in some ways, no one get's beat up from what I've observed, and i really like the graphic design class i have. How was yours?
Re: What Was Your High School Like? by Coronavirus2: 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2020
Re: What Was Your High School Like? by star255: 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
Pretty good.

I went to high school in a small, suburban army town just outside of Savannah, Georgia. It was and still is the best public school in all of Georgia, both academically and athletically. It's such a nice school that people in Savannah lie about their addresses so their kids can attend.

Don't get me wrong, we still had all the problems of a regular high school (bullying, fighting, etc) but they were few and far between, nothing compared to the other schools in Georgia. Trust me, just a short drive away, in the city of Savannah, their public schools are awful; gangs, drugs, you name it, they have it.
Re: What Was Your High School Like? by morningstar122: 6:16am On Jul 24, 2020
I agree that learning English is a hard process and there are a lot of tips how to improve it. But each person needs personal recommendations for learning and it depends on their preferences and current skills. Don't forget about that. I also can mention that writing is one of the most important stages in learning so try to write english essays/assignments as much as possible to improve your writing skills. Don't be shy to ask for extra-tasks. Check this 6 dollar essay review if you got troubles to get some help.
Follow all the tips and you will finally get what you need

(1) (Reply)

I Finished My Book! :) / Call Engineer Rex For Your Pure Water Machine And Reverse Osmosis Repair! / Dispatched Rider Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.