Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

Man Is Evil By Nature God Should Destroy The Earth Now! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Is Evil By Nature God Should Destroy The Earth Now! (361 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks / Evil Doctrine Of Do Good & Evil (by Truthunedited) / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Is Evil By Nature God Should Destroy The Earth Now! by BigBashiru: 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
- Man beheaded friend over N13m

- Personal Assistant kills and dismembers Gokada CEO
Re: Man Is Evil By Nature God Should Destroy The Earth Now! by Dtruthspeaker: 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
Man is not evil by Nature. Evil by Nature means he does only wicked and evil things and he has no choice but to do wicked and evil things. He can not do even the slightest or smallest good.

And this is not so with man. Man can do Both good and evil things and he does either of them by his will and volition and choice.

1 Like

Re: Man Is Evil By Nature God Should Destroy The Earth Now! by johnydon22(m): 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
BigBashiru:

If man is evil by nature, what does that say about God?

Because, God must have to contain an infinite amount of evil to consistently Chun out creations that are inherently evil.

4 Likes

Re: Man Is Evil By Nature God Should Destroy The Earth Now! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
If you believe in god, then hold him responsible for man's evil nature

1 Like

Re: Man Is Evil By Nature God Should Destroy The Earth Now! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
Xavfra:
If you believe in god, then hold him responsible for man's evil nature

Your foolishness is boundless!

Like when you hold Him (if you can hold Him) that it would stop Him from Beating Life out of You! Or

Like you held your mother when you ate her meat and that stopped her from welting your back and face with slaps and canes.
Re: Man Is Evil By Nature God Should Destroy The Earth Now! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
johnydon22:

If man is evil by nature, what does that say about God?

Because, God must have to contain an infinite amount of evil to consistently Chun out creations that are inherently evil.

Thank God you said "if".
Re: Man Is Evil By Nature God Should Destroy The Earth Now! by festwiz(m): 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
I'm pretty sure the Christian god is infinitely evil. The entire Bible shows how much wickedness it can perpetuate with little or no provocation.

2 Likes

Re: Man Is Evil By Nature God Should Destroy The Earth Now! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Your foolishness is boundless!

Like when you hold Him (if you can hold Him) that it would stop Him from Beating Life out of You! Or

Like you held your mother when you ate her meat and that stopped her from welting your back and face with slaps and canes.

If what I say is seen as foolishness, I love it.... I'll keep saying it... grin cheesy

I ain't got no time to insult you.... cheesy
Re: Man Is Evil By Nature God Should Destroy The Earth Now! by Dtruthspeaker: 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
Xavfra:

If what I say is seen as foolishness, I love it.... I'll keep saying it... grin cheesy

I ain't got no time to insult you.... cheesy

I did not Insult you, I simply raised an observation even if adverse.

Honourable of you not to insult but that does not stop your mouth and anus from always doing the same thing.
Re: Man Is Evil By Nature God Should Destroy The Earth Now! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

I did not Insult you, I simply raised an observation even if adverse.

Honourable of you not to insult but that does not stop your mouth and anus from always doing the same thing.

shocked shocked shocked

Lemme ignore you.....
Re: Man Is Evil By Nature God Should Destroy The Earth Now! by OtemAtum: 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
Are you the man who killed Gokada CEO? Do you flog all your children in Nigeria for an offence committed by one of them in USA? It's only an irrational blockhead father like Jehovah and Allah that can perform such a dumb action. To burst your bubble, Jehovah and Allah your gods are not even the TOTALITY OF EXISTENCE(God Almighty) because if they truly are, they would have killed you for an offence committed by Hushpuppi because they don't have common sense.

Currently Jehovah and Allah and thousands of religious gods are in a spiritual cage so that people can be free from mental slavery as this.

1 Like

Re: Man Is Evil By Nature God Should Destroy The Earth Now! by johnydon22(m): 7:29am On Jul 25, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Thank God you said "if".

Isn't that the entire premise of the thread? "Man is evil by nature. God should destroy the world"

Hence, if Man is evil by nature, God created man, then the nature of man is from God.

God must possess great evil to create beings that are, by nature, evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Is Evil By Nature God Should Destroy The Earth Now! by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 25, 2020
BigBashiru:

If you stand looking at a bush from a distance, then some people started cutting all the green leaves in the bush leaving no branches, what will you say?
Won't you say the bush has been destroyed?
Well God is about to destroy 99.9% of the world's population, you'll just wake up one day and find out that only two or one person remains in the street you're living, others have died over night.

That's what God's word meant by saying he will destroy the earth, but there will be survivors. Do you know what you need to do so that the angel of death may pass over you?
During that event you can't save neither your wife nor child because each person will have to prove his/her stand before the executioner.
So don't be too hasty the destruction is coming soon! smiley
Re: Man Is Evil By Nature God Should Destroy The Earth Now! by Dtruthspeaker: 10:43am On Jul 25, 2020
johnydon22:

Isn't that the entire premise of the thread? "Man is evil by nature. God should destroy the world"

Hence, if Man is evil by nature, God created man, then the nature of man is from God.

God must possess great evil to create beings that are, by nature, evil.

I believe you are an adult, if you pour sand into the engine or fuel tank of the Lexus your father gave you, tell me, being a right thinking person, did you ever think to call Mr Toyoda a useless wicked man?

Or did you ever lay a curse on thy father who gave you the Lexus?

(1) (Reply)

Say “no” To Sodomy! – Pastor Kumuyi / Can God Have Cancer Of The Penis? / The Great Tribulation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.