Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Nairalanders Please Come In Before It's Too Late. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nairalanders Please Come In Before It's Too Late. (559 Views)

Free Training on Cryptocurrency Trading (6th, June) : Join Before It's Too Late / Missed Bitcoin! Get In Here Now!!! Its Not Too Late / It's Never Too Late To Key Into This....stop Procrastinating And Make A Move Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please Come In Before It's Too Late. by CHANNELSTV202: 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
Good afternoon My honourable intellectuals on Nairaland.Folks please I need your assistance,I am an Oil and Gas Engineer by Profession,I am based in Port Harcourt,I have been hurting for a job for sometime now but No way yet,a particular one I was hopeful about,after the interview a worker there ask me to pay 450k (and beckoned on me not to discuss this with anyone)the fact is I don't even have quarter of the money,even if they remove 449 thousand naira from the money I can't still pay.ever since it's been a rough ride for me,I started looking for a job outside the oil sector but no luck yet,I thought of good business ideas to start up with little capital but the capital is not there,ever since I have embarked on hard labour, carrying cements at different construction sites for some months now,but my body is already reacting to it,I was advised by the chemist to halt it immediately,I hearkened to his advice and stopped immediately but eating has been problem ever since, a week now I have been on biscuit and water diet,I am now limited to 2 pair of trousers and 3 polo shirts because most of my clothes are worn out because I use them on construction sites carrying blocks and cements.the frustrating part of it all that has taken my peace of mind TOTALLY is in the public yard where I live my rent has expired 2 months ago,today the landlord came asking my neighbors after me, knocking on my door I was inside but I went on a pause mood immediately for like 30 minutes,as I type my heart is broken,tears gushing down.i can't even step outside for the fear of my neighbors seeing me.i took the last 150 in my jeans opened the door quietly and told a boy in my compound to please get me mtn 100# to at least sub,come online let the good people of Nairaland know and come to my Resue.bad thoughts harmful to myself are already running on my mind.Abeg make una help me anyhow Job/assistance before una see my matter for front page when e don red ABEG.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come In Before It's Too Late. by Taywon: 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
We are in the same shoe... But you know what, help will surely come... Not from familiar faces or names but from a God sent stranger

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Please Come In Before It's Too Late. by ReorxTohGan(m): 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2020

1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Come In Before It's Too Late. by Crochet: 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
Stay strong man and be prayerful, God will surely send a helper to you through any means. Don't lose your faith be hopeful.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come In Before It's Too Late. by CHANNELSTV202: 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2020
Crochet:
Stay strong man and be prayerful, God will surely send a helper to you through any means. Don't lose your faith be hopeful.
Thanks brother
Re: Nairalanders Please Come In Before It's Too Late. by stagger: 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
CHANNELSTV202:
Good afternoon My honourable intellectuals on Nairaland.Folks please I need your assistance,I am an Oil and Gas Engineer by Profession,I am based in Port Harcourt,I have been hurting for a job for sometime now but No way yet,a particular one I was hopeful about,after the interview a worker there ask me to pay 450k (and beckoned on me not to discuss this with anyone)the fact is I don't even have quarter of the money,even if they remove 449 thousand naira from the money I can't still pay.ever since it's been a rough ride for me,I started looking for a job outside the oil sector but no luck yet,I thought of good business ideas to start up with little capital but the capital is not there,ever since I have embarked on hard labour, carrying cements at different construction sites for some months now,but my body is already reacting to it,I was advised by the chemist to halt it immediately,I hearkened to his advice and stopped immediately but eating has been problem ever since, a week now I have been on biscuit and water diet,I am now limited to 2 pair of trousers and 3 polo shirts because most of my clothes are worn out because I use them on construction sites carrying blocks and cements.the frustrating part of it all that has taken my peace of mind TOTALLY is in the public yard where I live my rent has expired 2 months ago,today the landlord came asking my neighbors after me, knocking on my door I was inside but I went on a pause mood immediately for like 30 minutes,as I type my heart is broken,tears gushing down.i can't even step outside for the fear of my neighbors seeing me.i took the last 150 in my jeans opened the door quietly and told a boy in my compound to please get me mtn 100# to at least sub,come online let the good people of Nairaland know and come to my Resue.bad thoughts harmful to myself are already running on my mind.Abeg make una help me anyhow Job/assistance before una see my matter for front page when e don red ABEG.

Please go to the freelance platforms and register and account and search for engineering projects there. Do you even have a LinkedIn profile? Some of you waste a lot of productive time on Nairaland and social media. Use your data and rescue yourself using the internet. There are even parents looking for people to teach their children Physics and Maths. Can't you print flyers and share out?

I CAN TEACH MATHS AND PHYSICS. CALL ME ON 080.......

Share the whole flyers in your neighbourhood and around.

You can opt to clear people's domestic garbage.
You can opt to do people's laundry. You make an arrangement with an established laundry and you source business for them. Take 30% and give them 70%.
You can mow lawns. Rain is falling everywhere and people have overgrown weeds in their house lawns and farms. I recently had to pay N30,000 to have my farm weeded. No be money be dat?

Plenty of stuff you can do to liberate yourself. Some people will sympathize with you and offer you no way out. I will not offer you sympathy, but I drop practical ideas that can put coins in your pocket.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Please Come In Before It's Too Late. by Carmal90(m): 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
CHANNELSTV202:

Follow what stagger said, you should start doing something no matter how little the pay is..
When the going was rough for me as well, I started picking thrash and sell to survive..
Re: Nairalanders Please Come In Before It's Too Late. by Gee64: 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
Be saved by God's Grace.

Be a man. Take heart. You are better than some people.

This is just your trial period. I went through it before now. I persevered and today, I have learnt to be hopeful always.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come In Before It's Too Late. by idomalord: 12:19am On Jul 22, 2020
When life knocks you down you have two choices remain down and accept your defeat or get up and choose to fight
I was once in your shoes but I chose to fight. Get up and start doing something no matter how odd or ugly the work is the most important thing is that it is honest. That chemist person that advice u, did the person solve your financial needs? Haven't people been doing that kind of odd jobs? Did they die? Bros toughen up cos nobody might give you free money (not insult)
Go on your knees ask God for strength, mercy, and favour before you do such jobs . Eat, then start saving . Go and face your landlord and even if it's small small u start payment he will not harass u, also drop him freebies from time to time like a loaf of bread
Man may dash u money but in Nigeria this days it's not easy to trust or wait for man's help. And besides for this your situation only two people can help u which are u first then God. God would be the one to bless your hustle. Staying indoors in faith without a stepping out in action would yield you nothing.
Use the Hunger, pain and lack as a motivation.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come In Before It's Too Late. by idomalord: 12:25am On Jul 22, 2020
Besides that person that ask you to bring 450k don't do it my elder bro was scammed like that of up to a million don't give a dime. Start from small. I started from labour work (even though am a graduate) never play with your food, savings ,and your tithing. Always plan your money even before it comes .For now forget woman.
If I have offended you by my advice this one and the above then sorry but Na my 2 cents b that and besides Nigeria from forecast is heading for recession so get ready. Don't expect our politicians to salvage the situation but rather loot

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Come In Before It's Too Late. by KelvinCoaster(m): 8:16am On Jul 22, 2020
Do not give up! 'It's only those that are alive that have hope'.
Send your CV to my e-mail, let's get you a job!
Re: Nairalanders Please Come In Before It's Too Late. by segebase(m): 10:26am On Jul 22, 2020
Click the link in my profile, sign up with google only and start earning! ZERO investment needed or wanted, just click the link and register to earn watching videos, signing smart contracts etc WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!!!!
Re: Nairalanders Please Come In Before It's Too Late. by CHANNELSTV202: 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2020
KelvinCoaster:
Do not give up!
'It's only those that are alive that have hope'.

Send your CV to my e-mail, let's get you a job!
Thank you boss
This Is my email address
soreza52@gmail.com

Please sir kindly drop yours so I can forward my CV to you

GOD BLESS
Re: Nairalanders Please Come In Before It's Too Late. by KelvinCoaster(m): 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2020
CHANNELSTV202:
Thank you boss This Is my email address soreza52@gmail.com
Please sir kindly drop yours so I can forward my CV to you
GOD BLESS
Check your e-mail.

You've got a response!

(1) (Reply)

RESCUE BUNDLE.............. / Ibom Tropicana Mall Re- Opening: / Come And Trade Forex With Me In My House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.