Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,943 members, 7,828,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Please Help With Laptop Recommendations - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help With Laptop Recommendations (737 Views)

I Need Laptop Recommendations / Laptop Recommendations Needed / Laptop Recommendations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With Laptop Recommendations by Paulfroshman: 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
Good day everyone, I'm in a dilemma now and I need your help in buying my very first laptop.

My budget is 260k and I have hp pavilion 14 x360 core i5 256gb ssd 10th generation in mind but I need other recommendations in that budget range with similar features or better ones. Mu consideration is based on the processor ssd, touchscreen, fingerprint, a convertible laptop and longer battery life.

Thanks for helping everyone.

1 Like

Re: Please Help With Laptop Recommendations by Enskynelson(m): 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
Paulfroshman:
Good day everyone, I'm in a dilemma now and I need your help in buying my very first laptop.

My budget is 260k and I have hp pavilion 14 x360 core i5 256gb ssd in mind but I need other recommendations in that budget range with similar features or better ones. Mu consideration is based on the processor ssd, touchscreen, fingerprint, a convertible laptop and longer battery life.

With that amount, you can get high-end PC with quite high processing powers, touch screen and durable hardware especially if you won't mind if it's fairly used.
But, what kind of work do you want to be doing? That should determine what you need unless you really want to buy something you may never use. So, what kind of work will you be doing with your PC?
Re: Please Help With Laptop Recommendations by Enskynelson(m): 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
Re: Please Help With Laptop Recommendations by Paulfroshman: 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
Enskynelson:

With that amount, you can get high-end PC with quite high processing powers, touch screen and durable hardware especially if you won't mind if it's fairly used.
But, what kind of work do you want to be doing? That should determine what you need unless you really want to buy something you may never use. So, what kind of work will you be doing with your PC?

Video editing and the editing applications are always huge.
Also, for gaming sometimes.

Note: I need a laptop that is quite recent.
Re: Please Help With Laptop Recommendations by tidytidy(m): 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
Bro,check this monster Lappy out

Hp envy x360 convertible
Core i7
16gb ram
500gb hard drive
4gb dedicated
Touch screen
Keyboard light

Re: Please Help With Laptop Recommendations by tidytidy(m): 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
@Paulfroshman

I have the exact laptop you have in mind.I have posted it on my first comment.
Its the exact hp 14 envy x360 convertible that you are looking for.
Mine is core i7 though
But your budget is the challenge because its way below the price of the monster lappy.
Re: Please Help With Laptop Recommendations by lovemeohlord(m): 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
tidytidy:
Bro,check this monster Lappy out

Hp envy x360 convertible
Core i7
16gb ram
500gb hard drive
4gb dedicated
Touch screen
Keyboard light
How far bro, how much and ur contact
Re: Please Help With Laptop Recommendations by tidytidy(m): 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2020
@lovemeohlord

070 69 07 5561

whatsapp or call

hawktech technologies is my company name
Re: Please Help With Laptop Recommendations by Paulfroshman: 11:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
tidytidy:
@Paulfroshman

I have the exact laptop you have in mind.I have posted it on my first comment.
Its the exact hp 14 envy x360 convertible that you are looking for.
Mine is core i7 though
But your budget is the challenge because its way below the price of the monster lappy.

What's your price?
Re: Please Help With Laptop Recommendations by tidytidy(m): 8:15am On Jul 22, 2020
@Paulfroshman

Re: Please Help With Laptop Recommendations by dirolad(m): 9:26am On Jul 22, 2020
Paulfroshman:

My budget is 260k and I have hp pavilion 14 x360 core i5 256gb ssd 10th generation in mind but I need other recommendations in that budget range with similar features or better ones. Mu consideration is based on the processor ssd, touchscreen, fingerprint, a convertible laptop and longer battery life.

Nice one. buy it bro. I just checked it out on Amazon
Re: Please Help With Laptop Recommendations by Emmzy201(m): 11:17pm On Jul 22, 2020
Paulfroshman:

Can you gift me your old one
I want to learn graphic designing and Photoshop but I don't have a laptop embarassed
Re: Please Help With Laptop Recommendations by wolfenstein(m): 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
Paulfroshman:

I have a Lenovo yoga 710 2-in-1
Core i7 7th gen
16gb ram
256gb SSD
2gb Nvidia
If u need this let me know
Re: Please Help With Laptop Recommendations by wolfenstein(m): 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
Paulfroshman:

Do u still need the hp? I have exactly what u need
Re: Please Help With Laptop Recommendations by Paulfroshman: 11:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
wolfenstein:

Price?
Re: Please Help With Laptop Recommendations by Paulfroshman: 11:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
wolfenstein:

Price?
Re: Please Help With Laptop Recommendations by wolfenstein(m): 11:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
Paulfroshman:

Price?

Re: Please Help With Laptop Recommendations by Paulfroshman: 11:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
wolfenstein:

New or used?
Drop your digits
Re: Please Help With Laptop Recommendations by princesavo(m): 1:27am On Oct 15, 2020
Do you still need the HP
I have two available

Dell inspiron 3000 Series
Core i5
7th Gen
8Gb Ram

Hp pavilion x360 convertible
Core i5
10th Gen
8GB/1TB

(1) (Reply)

Distress Sale Gaming Laptop Hp Envy M7 #280,000 Negotiable / UK Used HP Folio 9480 Corei7 For Sale (145k) / Iphone XR For Sale In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.