Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health (161 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health by Accumulator(m): 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
Do you have a sensitive skin like me? cry

Do you have a very dry and scaly skin?

Do you want to eliminate scars and stretch marks on your skin? shocked

Do you want a firm and young-looking skin? kiss

Search No Further! You have come to the right place! cheesy

SHEEP PLACENTA SOD MILK made by longrich can answer all these questions and so much more.

According to studies, sheep placenta has been seen to have a good effect on the skin.
I have used it and the effect on my skin has been amazing.

Let me tell you some of its benefits.

1. Anti-aging properties: The stem cells from the sheep placenta helps to increase your skin elasticity and promote the production of collagen. This, in turn, makes your skin firmer.
2. Rejuvenation: It prevents or delays pigmentation and formation of dark spots on your skin, thereby giving your skin a younger look.
3. Hydration and elasticity: It helps to keep your skin well hydrated and this is important especially if you have a very dry skin.
4. Acne: It also helps to prevent acne breakouts.

There are so many other benefits of this cream

If you will like to know more or get one of these, feel free to contact me on https:///2348164034858
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

https:///2348164034858[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

CORONAVIRUS: Oxford Vaccine Early-stage Clinical Trials Was Successful. / Rain The Answer To Stroke / Flat Tummy In A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.