Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Promoting Sensitive Niches On Facebook Ads And How Not To Get Banned - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Promoting Sensitive Niches On Facebook Ads And How Not To Get Banned (171 Views)

5 Profitable Niches On Youtube In 2023 / Reach Me For Whatsapp Ads And Showcase Your Products To Upto 5000+ Activ Views / Why Does My Posts Get Banned? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Promoting Sensitive Niches On Facebook Ads And How Not To Get Banned by hefelove(m): 7:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
Errmmm lol so I was just thinking and I decided to talk about this, I know it's a problem people face alot and I have also face it too. Abeg I'm not that a good writer o

So what are the sensitive niches?

They are always based on Relationships/Datings, Selling sexual stuffs like enlargement, how to last long in bed and all that. Facebook doesn't like this kind of ads, once they see it, they wont even approve your ads and they might just flag your account.

So what's are the ways we can promote this for facebook to approve our ads.

1) Quiz
For example, let's use Sex product, you will have to set up a quiz or questions asking people what they are going through in their sex life or what kind of food they are eating. Then you should lead this to your sales page.

Will continue later

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways To Market Your Business On Whatsapp And Get Results / FCMB: Customers Lament As Banking Platform Crashes / International Bilateral Economic Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.