Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Lion Share Smart Contract Is Booming, Come Join My Group - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Lion Share Smart Contract Is Booming, Come Join My Group (291 Views)

Lion's Share Tron / LOIN'S SHARE SMART CONTRACT / Lion Share Smart Contract Presents Fresh Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lion Share Smart Contract Is Booming, Come Join My Group by Froshchuksswart(m): 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
Hello guys I will tell you about LION SHARE SMART CONTRACT...

What Is a Smart Contract?
A smart contract is a self-executing contract with the terms of the agreement between buyer and seller being directly written into lines of code. The code and the agreements contained therein exist across a distributed, decentralized blockchain network. The code controls the execution, and transactions are trackable and irreversible.

Smart contracts permit trusted transactions and agreements to be carried out among disparate, anonymous parties without the need for a central authority, legal system, or external enforcement mechanism…

What is Lions Share Smart Contract?
Lions Share Smart Contract was launched on June 13 2020

Lion’s Share is another new Ethereum Smart Contract Matrix program. This is a peer to peer platform, built using Ethereum smart contract technology, working on the blockchain. This platform is self operating, which means it can never be hacked, or changed.

Just like the Million Money And Forsage. LION SHARE is the first of its kind in connecting different countries right from the start and you need to go into it because Smart contracts are the future Crypto earning programs and they are going to change how we see Crypto Currencies
Re: Lion Share Smart Contract Is Booming, Come Join My Group by Froshchuksswart(m): 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
In order to earn through lion share smart Contract you’ll have to download Trust Wallet if your using android, download coin base wallet if you’re using iOS and fund it with 0.05 Ethereum.
Then the rest is about earning. Lion share have two packs which you will invest your 0.04eth into,
1st Is called L1 Now if you refer 3 people you’ll earn while your three referrals are also referring people you’ll also get your commission from their referrals.
This is what is called block chain network.
NOTE: You’ll be paid in Ethereum.
2nd pack is called L2 is not must to refer in L2 that’s where team work comes in, spill over and overflow.
You can check the price of 1 ethereum in naira. It’s 100k plus and it’s going to rise as the year draws to a close
Is Lion Share Legit?
Yes Lion Share 100% legit, i have personally been live with the co-founders, James on Zoom and honestly there’s no bad side from the bac

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Into Expertoption? Is It Legit? / Discover A Free Mobile App That Can Start Making You Money In The Next 24hours! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.