Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Entanglement: August Alsina: Will Smith Gave Me Consent To Sleep With His Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Entanglement: August Alsina: Will Smith Gave Me Consent To Sleep With His Wife (350 Views)

August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett / Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina / Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entanglement: August Alsina: Will Smith Gave Me Consent To Sleep With His Wife by Realbennysnipes(m): 9:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
August Alsina still maintains his stand that actor, Will Smith gave his consent for him to sleep with his wife, Jada Pinkett Smith.

August who is 27 years old, sensationally claimed that he had been seeing 48 year old Jada – which she later admitted to and dubbed an “entanglement” – for years after being introduced to the famous family by their 21 year old son Jaden.

The singer said that Mr Smith, 51, gave his blessing to the extra-marital relationship.

After the massive bombshell, Will and Jada – who weded in 1997 – delved into their marriage on an episode of her Facebook show Red Table Talk.

During the discussion, Jada put to bed the idea that Will gave his permission for her and August to become sexual partners.

READ MORE: https://ireportng.com/2020/07/entanglement-august-reveals-will-smith-gave-him-consent-to-sleep-with-his-wife/

Re: Entanglement: August Alsina: Will Smith Gave Me Consent To Sleep With His Wife by MajesticKris: 10:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
Okay .. next please
Re: Entanglement: August Alsina: Will Smith Gave Me Consent To Sleep With His Wife by Majikman(m): 11:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
Nah now ur own news dey come

Shey u dey use glo nii?

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: Dorathy And Housemates Shares More About Themselves. / Using Aloe Vera Everyday Does This To Your Body / 5 Interesting Facts About Bbnaija 2020 Housemate, Kaisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.