Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:11 PM

Ex-kaduna Deputy Speaker Tests Positive For COVID-19 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-kaduna Deputy Speaker Tests Positive For COVID-19 (209 Views)

Bala Bantex: Former Kaduna Deputy Governor Dies At 64 / Mukhtar Isa Hazo Impeached As Kaduna Deputy Speaker For 'Incompetence' / Hadiza Balarabe's First Day In Office As Kaduna Deputy Governor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex-kaduna Deputy Speaker Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Abdulhakeem78(m): 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
Former Kaduna Deputy Speaker and member representing Kagarko Constituency, Hon. Nuhu Shadalafiya, has tested positive for coronavirus. Shadalafiya, who disclosed his status on Tuesday, said he has since been moved to isolation centre and solicited for prayer for his quick recovery.
The lawmaker, in a statement, disclosed his sample and those of his wife, aide and brother were taken on Friday by officials of the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC). But, while his result returned positive on Sunday, those of his wife, brother, and aide returned negative. According to him: “I was immediately moved to the COVID-19 isolation centre, where I am presently receiving treatment. I am stable and on medication. “Please pray for me and others at the centre for a speedy recovery.”
https://thenationonlineng.net/ex-kaduna-deputy-speaker-tests-positive-for-covid-19/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Halloween Costumes For Racists / Opinion: Killings In Southern Kaduna, Is Mr President Aware? By Uche Aguoru / Hear What Actress Tontoh Dike Said As She Forgive Her Ex Husband,Churchill(video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.