Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

#bbnaija 2020: “don’t Insult My Breast, Leave Them Alone” – Dorathy Warns (video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija 2020: “don’t Insult My Breast, Leave Them Alone” – Dorathy Warns (video (4002 Views)

Bbnaija 2020: Leave Me Alone Dorathy Tells Ozo / Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' / "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija 2020: “don’t Insult My Breast, Leave Them Alone” – Dorathy Warns (video by iamocheme: 10:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
Big Brother Naija season 5 “Lockdown” edition is getting interesting by the day as the show is now in its day 3. However, Earlier today, the housemates got together to bond as they spoke about themselves and shared her life story.

Clearly, the purpose of the discussion was for them to know each other better.

During the sharing, session It got to Dorathy’s turn, and she issued a stern warning to the housemates, pleading with them not to talk about her breasts, while she shares her story.

Its seems as though Dorathy she already knew that the housemates will trickle over her chests rather than hearing her speak.

“Before I start, nobody should insult my breast, let us just leave my breast out of this conversation”, Dorathy warned.

Dorathy Bachor left jaws hanging when she appeared on our screens. Not only is her personality sassy and fun so far, but her gigantic ‘melons’ have also gotten a lot of people glued to their screens.

#BBNaija 2020: Uti Nwachukwu Shows Support for Laycon
The 24-year-old entrepreneur from Lagos who believes ‘she is the only one who should make you smile’ appears to be doing just that as her male fans are already setting their tents in Camp Dorothy.

Watch the video below;

https://celebritynobs.com/bbnaija-2020-dont-insult-my-breast-leave-them-alone-dorathy-warns-video/

Re: #bbnaija 2020: “don’t Insult My Breast, Leave Them Alone” – Dorathy Warns (video by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
Dor dor cheesy cheesy, Dorathy!!!... grin grin... The endowed girl grin grin, seeking attentions.. now complaining in disguise grin grin.

Then stop flaunting the cleavages then and dress well... Ppl will talk less about her then sha grin grin cheesy cheesy...

She is flaunting the grace of God in her life grin grin
Re: #bbnaija 2020: “don’t Insult My Breast, Leave Them Alone” – Dorathy Warns (video by Cruseder(m): 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
this one carry milk industry
Re: #bbnaija 2020: “don’t Insult My Breast, Leave Them Alone” – Dorathy Warns (video by Onyi22(f): 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
grin grin
Re: #bbnaija 2020: “don’t Insult My Breast, Leave Them Alone” – Dorathy Warns (video by yuswrld20(m): 12:00am On Jul 22, 2020
cowbell our milk
Re: #bbnaija 2020: “don’t Insult My Breast, Leave Them Alone” – Dorathy Warns (video by phemmyfour: 6:34am On Jul 22, 2020
Opor
Re: #bbnaija 2020: “don’t Insult My Breast, Leave Them Alone” – Dorathy Warns (video by nuban07(m): 7:00am On Jul 22, 2020
That's her selling point. The boobi is always taking fresh air
Re: #bbnaija 2020: “don’t Insult My Breast, Leave Them Alone” – Dorathy Warns (video by 3RNEST(m): 7:38am On Jul 22, 2020
grin grin
Re: #bbnaija 2020: “don’t Insult My Breast, Leave Them Alone” – Dorathy Warns (video by Ilefoaye(m): 9:47am On Jul 22, 2020
sorry ma.....pls give me small Milk bfr u go.

Re: #bbnaija 2020: “don’t Insult My Breast, Leave Them Alone” – Dorathy Warns (video by ThiagoKid(m): 10:35am On Jul 22, 2020
Promo promo

Re: #bbnaija 2020: “don’t Insult My Breast, Leave Them Alone” – Dorathy Warns (video by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Dor dor cheesy cheesy, Dorathy!!!... grin grin... The endowed girl grin grin, seeking attentions.. now complaining in disguise grin grin.

Then stop flaunting the cleavages then and dress well... Ppl will talk less about her then sha grin grin cheesy cheesy...

She is flaunting the grace of God in her life grin grin
Yours is so small in profile
One suck you will reach orgasm straight
Re: #bbnaija 2020: “don’t Insult My Breast, Leave Them Alone” – Dorathy Warns (video by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2020
undecided undecided... And so, undecided undecided... What are u even saying self undecided
ZINIBANKS:

Yours is so small in profile
One suck you will reach orgasm straight

(1) (Reply)

Singer Tems Slams Her Ex-boyfriend, Dubbygohard / ''A Baby Was The Last Thing On My Ind''; Aka's Babymama, Zinhle Opens Up About M / Rihanna Shares Nude Bathroom Photo With Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.