Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

How Much Will It Cost To Open A Standard Barbing Shop - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Will It Cost To Open A Standard Barbing Shop (429 Views)

How To Start A Standard Barbing Salon Business Plan In Nigeria / How Much Is Needed To Open A Standard Barbing Salon? / Barbing Saloon Vs Laundry Services: Which Is A Better Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost To Open A Standard Barbing Shop by Danielfx(m): 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
I have a pharmacy in warri and a pos business too in my shop but i am not the one running it. I didn't study pharmacy and didn't do the normal training so i got someone on connection to help me run it while i check up on her and so far i have learnt a lot to run it on my own but there is just no time to sit in one spot..

I have had the idea to open a barbing shop far from my pharmacy shop but in thesame community, i don't know anything about it, i don't know how to Barb and the only person i have in mind is a cro*K(sorry to say). I need feasibility study for it, the over all cost and monthly ROI

Please Nairalanders, your advise is highly needed.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Open A Standard Barbing Shop by Ladylite: 11:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
Danielfx:
I have a pharmacy in warri and a pos business too in my shop but i am not the one running it. I didn't study pharmacy and didn't do the normal training so i got someone on connection to help me run it while i check up on her and so far i have learnt a lot to run it on my own but there is just no time to sit in one spot..

I have had the idea to open a barbing shop far from my pharmacy shop but in thesame community, i don't know anything about it, i don't know how to Barb and the only person i have in mind is a cro*K(sorry to say). I need feasibility study for it, the over all cost and monthly ROI

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Open A Standard Barbing Shop by Mide3367: 12:01am On Jul 22, 2020
To open a barbing salon isn't much of a stress at all. Get a professional barber or 2 depending on shop size and then, generator, tiger is enough, clippers, chair, etc. I have feasibility studies on it and it cost 10k only. If u need it, u can reach me on my line also WhatsApp line 07035980756.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Open A Standard Barbing Shop by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 12:31am On Jul 22, 2020
Danielfx:

What you need is a miniature business plan (less than 15 pages). Send me an email: Nigeriahomebusiness@gmail.com for details.

(1) (Reply)

. / / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.