Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Femi-fani Kayode Bags Traditional Tittle In Zamfara Amid Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi-fani Kayode Bags Traditional Tittle In Zamfara Amid Protest (1062 Views)

Ripples Effect: An Igbo Man Stripped Of Baale Tittle In Lekki / Seven Ekiti APC Aspirants Withdraw Amid Protest, Call For Cancellation / Police Station Burnt Amid Protest In Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi-fani Kayode Bags Traditional Tittle In Zamfara Amid Protest by murtalaa(m): 12:34am On Jul 22, 2020
The Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has been conferred with the traditional title of “Sadaukin Shinkafi” by Shinkafi Emirate Council in Zamfara.

This is contained in a statement signed by the Emir of Shinkafi, Alhaji Muhammad Makwashe and made available to newsmen in Gusau on Monday.

Makwashe said that the title was conferred to the former minister following his support and contributions to the development of Shinkafi emirate.

The emir urged the former minister to continue with the support and cooperation to the emirate.

Fani-Kayode, at a news briefing in Gusau, commended the emirate and promised to continue to maintain good relationship with Zamfara and core Northern states.

“I am highly impressed with this title given to me as one of the heroes of Shinkafi emirate.

“I commend the present administration led by Gov. Bello Matawalle for promoting peace and stability in the state”, he said.

The former minister said the PDP led administration deserved commendation for initiating various policies and programmes for the development of the state.

“I came to Zamfara for bridge-building. I went around the state, I am impressed with the peace being restored and various infrastructural development”, he added.

He lauded RUGA and Airport projects initiated by the state government and expressed optimism, that the government would move the state forward.

He urged people of the state to continue to support Gov. Matawalle for peace and stability and socio-economic development in the state.

Meanwhile, a university don resigns his traditional title over the conferment of the title to Femi-Fani Kayode. Uban Marayun of Shinkafi Emirate, Dr. Tijjani Salihu Shinkafi has resigned in protest over the turbaning of Femi Fani Kayode as Sadaukin Shinkafi.
According to the Don who shared the resignation letter on his Facebook page; "There is no way I would sit along with the enemy and sworn critic of the main Emirate Council (the Sultanate Council) and its founder, Sheik Uthman Fodiyo "
The University Lecturer has also urged all traditional title holders in the Emirate to resign in protest until the decision is revoked.
The move to turban the ardent critic of the North as Sadaukin Shinkafi and it's people has attracted condemnation from people on social media.
The title of Sadauki in the North is reserved for brave warriors.
Re: Femi-fani Kayode Bags Traditional Tittle In Zamfara Amid Protest by contigiency(m): 12:42am On Jul 22, 2020
So this man that posts hate speeches against anything Fulanis and Muslims can go and take a chieftaincy title from the same people? It's a shame to him and to those my Igbo brothers who dance and clap for him whenever he talks all those rubbish in the name of speaking for us against the Muslims and Fulanis. Most importantly, it's a bigger shame on the sultan who bestowed a chieftaincy title on a character like FFK. What a waste of a chieftaincy title.

1 Like

Re: Femi-fani Kayode Bags Traditional Tittle In Zamfara Amid Protest by fulanimafia: 3:07am On Jul 22, 2020
contigiency:
So this man that posts hate speeches against anything Fulanis and Muslims can go and take a chieftaincy title from the same people? It's a shame to him and to those my Igbo brothers who dance and clap for him whenever he talks all those rubbish in the name of speaking for us against the Muslims and Fulanis. Most importantly, it's a bigger shame on the sultan who bestowed a chieftaincy title on a character like FFK. What a waste of a chieftaincy title.

Lol FFK actually praised the same RUGA that he has been condemning and demonising online.

Then he said he was there on a "bridge building mission" in Zamfara.

Meanwhile he has been fooling his dim witted ipob followers into burning critical bridges with the North, while he silently builds his own.

Smart in a very wicked, selfish way.

murtalaa:

“I came to Zamfara for bridge-building. I went around the state, I am impressed with the peace being restored and various infrastructural development”, he added.

He lauded RUGA and Airport projects initiated by the state government and expressed optimism, that the government would move the state forward.

2 Likes

Re: Femi-fani Kayode Bags Traditional Tittle In Zamfara Amid Protest by Macphenson: 3:30am On Jul 22, 2020
fulanimafia:

Lol FFK actually praised the same RUGA that he has been condemning and demonising online.

Then he said he was there on a "bridge building mission" in Zamfara.

Meanwhile he has been fooling his dim witted ipob followers into burning critical bridges with the North, while he silently builds his own.

Smart in a very wicked, selfish way.

Stop being mischievous and divisive,

Nobody has issues with RUGA being in the north, that's what everybody is advocating for, it is when they come down south and steal people's land in the name of RUGA, then issues will come up.

Some.people have even suggested Sambisa forest be converted to a RUGA settlememt.

The whole country has been advocating for RUGA to be sited in the north.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi-fani Kayode Bags Traditional Tittle In Zamfara Amid Protest by Yankee101: 3:38am On Jul 22, 2020
After all the criticisms I see

2 Likes

Re: Femi-fani Kayode Bags Traditional Tittle In Zamfara Amid Protest by bluke(m): 4:05am On Jul 22, 2020
contigiency:

he is fulani.
half fulani. half yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Femi-fani Kayode Bags Traditional Tittle In Zamfara Amid Protest by phemmyfour: 6:44am On Jul 22, 2020
More like tuwo shinkafa
Re: Femi-fani Kayode Bags Traditional Tittle In Zamfara Amid Protest by illicit(m): 6:45am On Jul 22, 2020
Lol who makes a clown a chief
what a satire
Re: Femi-fani Kayode Bags Traditional Tittle In Zamfara Amid Protest by IvarTheBoneless: 7:13am On Jul 22, 2020
He has also been recognised as Chief Exporter of Semen to Biafuro. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Femi-fani Kayode Bags Traditional Tittle In Zamfara Amid Protest by murtalaa(m): 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
He has also been recognised as Chief Exporter of Semen to Biafuro. cheesy
wicked grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC Primaries Result For Northern Cross River State Senate By- Election / Stanley Mgbere Declare Wanted By Gov Wike Not IPOB But Youth Leader In Onne-pics / Osinbajo’s Stealth Christianization Agenda By Dr Musbau Akinbode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.