Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

What Football Club Is The Best For Me To Become It Fan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Football Club Is The Best For Me To Become It Fan (358 Views)

Eni Aluko Becomes First Black Female Football Club Owner In Italy (Photos) / What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? / See What Football Legend, Ronaldinho Looks Like Now (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Football Club Is The Best For Me To Become It Fan by TheNaijaGist(m): 1:01am On Jul 22, 2020
Hello my Nairalanders
I am tired of being a guy without loving football. People mocked me saying am lazy(I don't even know how to play football embarassed).
I just feel like joining the queue!
Please suggest me the best football team.
I will accept the highest comment with both hands cry
Front page please
Re: What Football Club Is The Best For Me To Become It Fan by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 22, 2020
There is no particular "best club to join" each club will have its highs and lows what makes you a true fan is being able to stick around for all of it.

And please don't support a team just for joining queue sake, do it because you love the team.cry
Re: What Football Club Is The Best For Me To Become It Fan by HzGrhyz(m): 1:20am On Jul 22, 2020
Arsenal.
Re: What Football Club Is The Best For Me To Become It Fan by Galactico4ever(m): 1:20am On Jul 22, 2020
Fastestmanalive:
There is no particular "best club to join" each club will have its highs and lows what makes you a true fan is being able to stick around for all of it.

And please don't support a team just for joining queue sake, do it because you love the team.cry
Real Madrid CF is the best club to join.Sadly,we are currently NOT accepting new members.Shalom!
Re: What Football Club Is The Best For Me To Become It Fan by Hypekolo(m): 2:12am On Jul 22, 2020
chealse
Re: What Football Club Is The Best For Me To Become It Fan by HzGrhyz(m): 4:51am On Jul 22, 2020
Hypekolo:
chealse
Oga which one cum b chealse lipsrsealed
Re: What Football Club Is The Best For Me To Become It Fan by Kingdanfodio: 6:12am On Jul 22, 2020
Barcelona FC
Re: What Football Club Is The Best For Me To Become It Fan by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 22, 2020
Whatever u do, Avoid Arsenal.

Just a Friendly Advicegrin
Re: What Football Club Is The Best For Me To Become It Fan by paulolee(m): 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2020
join any that you love thier pattern, so many beautiful playing football teams like city, man.u, chelsea, Liverpool, barca, madrid etc but no matter which you choose pls try and avoid arsenal plsss...thier fans are mainly old fans and all gar stone heart..
Re: What Football Club Is The Best For Me To Become It Fan by elpochas: 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2020
You can join Arsenal FC to replace DJ Cuppy that left for ManVar united.
Re: What Football Club Is The Best For Me To Become It Fan by Light1259: 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
Barcelona is the right one for you to join. You will be amazed to watch them play beautiful football, their passes, connection & their body movement is out of this world.
Re: What Football Club Is The Best For Me To Become It Fan by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2020
Light1259:
Barcelona is the right one for you to join. You will be amazed to watch them play beautiful football, their passes, connection & their body movement is out of this world.
Will you keep kwayet. A team that 70percent of their attack comes from one wing is not a team. BARÇA fan tho
Re: What Football Club Is The Best For Me To Become It Fan by Light1259: 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
Masonkaycares:
Will you keep kwayet. A team that 70percent of their attack comes from one wing is not a team. BARÇA fan tho

Madrid fan I sight u
Re: What Football Club Is The Best For Me To Become It Fan by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
Light1259:

Madrid fan I sight u
Madrid were consistent in the league that's why they won. Seriously we need to stop taking this personal. If person better pass you go find another person better pass.

Case closed

(1) (Reply)

Five Talking Points As The Champions League Returns Today. / Lionel Messi Set To Leave Barcelona This Summer After Humiliation From Bayern / Biggest Defeat In The History Of Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.