Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Truck Kills Father, Son In Kogi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Truck Kills Father, Son In Kogi (171 Views)

Dangote Truck Kills Corper In Lokoja (Graphic Photos) / My Brother And I Killed A Huge Python In Kogi State / Truck Kills 2 Persons Celebrating Valentine In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Truck Kills Father, Son In Kogi by Williams507: 3:52am On Jul 22, 2020
A truck belonging to Dangote Cement Company was on Tuesday set ablaze in Lokoja, the Kogi State capital, following the killing of a man and one of his sons.

The state police command said the truck driver lost control at the Zone 8 roundabout and crushed a pedestrian and injured one other person, who was receiving treatment at a hospital.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, William Aya, said people in the area took the law into their own hands and set the truck ablaze.
Source: https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=490ea05deab3369893a6238e45dbc75a

Re: Truck Kills Father, Son In Kogi by RIHMEEK(m): 4:23am On Jul 22, 2020
Quite sad. I don't know if this will make sense or work, instead of the usual burning/destruction of the offending party property/properties a mechanism should be put in place whereby 30/35percnt of the total profit earned monthly for a period of 1,2,5 or 10 years should be given to the victim/victims depending on severity of the incident. That way the offending party won't have to lose their source/sources of income and the victim/victims or family hae something to cushion the impact of the loss of their loved ones even though no amount of money will replace a loved one
Re: Truck Kills Father, Son In Kogi by popsy2(m): 6:05am On Jul 22, 2020
Kai

(1) (Reply)

APC Debunks Reports dele Alake Has Been Adopted To Replace Late Senator Osinowo / Police Abducted And Extorted N300k From Me While Rushing My Mom To Hospital / Don't Know What Is Happening To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.