Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Yoruba Actor, Yusuf Satia Is Dead - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Actor, Yusuf Satia Is Dead (72757 Views)

Veteran Yoruba Actor, Ogunjimi Is Dead / Bobrisky Blasts Odunlade Adekola For Shading Him 'Yoruba Actor With Empty Brain' / Veteran Yoruba Actor, Alhaji Tajudeen Abija Turns 60 Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Actor, Yusuf Satia Is Dead by Citadel01(m): 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
GoshenNLA:
We dont know her But RIP to the dead
He is a guy.A very lively guy in his days.
Re: Yoruba Actor, Yusuf Satia Is Dead by Ategberoson(m): 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
efemena5050:
ur mother gave birth to him seems uve forgotten

trying to denied your mother even when she's still alive? be bold not to do resort to that, she gave birth to a world class imbeciles doesn't make her slowpoke. it might be hereditary from your paternal side
Re: Yoruba Actor, Yusuf Satia Is Dead by efemena5050(m): 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ategberoson:

trying to denied your mother even when she's still alive? be bold not to do resort to that, she gave birth to a world class imbeciles doesn't make her slowpoke. it might be hereditary from your paternal side
now i hv just realized hv been wasting my time replyn ur comments ......sorry pls am off. pls go get an english teacher ur sentence construction reeks of one who can hold a conversation for long, little wonder ur level of insolence. once again am sorry for trying to engage in a conversation bye......
Re: Yoruba Actor, Yusuf Satia Is Dead by Ategberoson(m): 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2020
efemena5050:
now i hv just realized hv been wasting my time replyn ur comments ......sorry pls am off. pls go get an english teacher ur sentence construction reeks of one who can hold a conversation for long, little wonder ur level of insolence. once again am sorry for trying to engage in a conversation bye......

see this werey, the English your mama and papa knew, how has it help your family out of abject poverty

complex inferiority dey worry you. I go rubbish you if na writing of good English is your wahala. I write the way I want and whether the English is correct or not, that's for you to monitor since you've no job grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident / Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym / Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.