Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

Yoruba Actor, Yusuf Satia Is Dead - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Actor, Yusuf Satia Is Dead (73072 Views)

Breaking: Nigerian Actor Yusuf Olorungbebe Passes Away After Battle With Illness / Bobrisky Blasts Odunlade Adekola For Shading Him 'Yoruba Actor With Empty Brain' / Veteran Yoruba Actor, Alhaji Tajudeen Abija Turns 60 Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Actor, Yusuf Satia Is Dead by Citadel01(m): 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
GoshenNLA:
We dont know her But RIP to the dead
He is a guy.A very lively guy in his days.
Re: Yoruba Actor, Yusuf Satia Is Dead by Ategberoson(m): 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
efemena5050:
ur mother gave birth to him seems uve forgotten

trying to denied your mother even when she's still alive? be bold not to do resort to that, she gave birth to a world class imbeciles doesn't make her slowpoke. it might be hereditary from your paternal side
Re: Yoruba Actor, Yusuf Satia Is Dead by efemena5050(m): 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ategberoson:

trying to denied your mother even when she's still alive? be bold not to do resort to that, she gave birth to a world class imbeciles doesn't make her slowpoke. it might be hereditary from your paternal side
now i hv just realized hv been wasting my time replyn ur comments ......sorry pls am off. pls go get an english teacher ur sentence construction reeks of one who can hold a conversation for long, little wonder ur level of insolence. once again am sorry for trying to engage in a conversation bye......
Re: Yoruba Actor, Yusuf Satia Is Dead by Ategberoson(m): 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2020
efemena5050:
now i hv just realized hv been wasting my time replyn ur comments ......sorry pls am off. pls go get an english teacher ur sentence construction reeks of one who can hold a conversation for long, little wonder ur level of insolence. once again am sorry for trying to engage in a conversation bye......

see this werey, the English your mama and papa knew, how has it help your family out of abject poverty

complex inferiority dey worry you. I go rubbish you if na writing of good English is your wahala. I write the way I want and whether the English is correct or not, that's for you to monitor since you've no job grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) / Photos From Linda Ikeji's 36th Birthday Party / Odunlade Adekola's Funny Look At AMVCA 2018 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.