Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Bbnaija 2020 Update Live Threads, Two Housemate Caught Romancing Each Other - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija 2020 Update Live Threads, Two Housemate Caught Romancing Each Other (732 Views)

Dorathy, Busty BBNaija 2020 Housemate Trending / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / #BBN : See What Ninja And Housemate Caught Doing To A Female Housemate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020 Update Live Threads, Two Housemate Caught Romancing Each Other by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 22, 2020
Two housemates of the just started Big Brother Naija reality show Eric and Lilo have been spotted in a comfortable mood as they sat to chat together.

The new edition of the Big Brother Naija kicked off officially yesterday July 19th, 2020 with 20 participants. The housemates have been kept in the BBnaija house as they get to know each other.

In a recent video posted by a blogger on Twitter, the two housemates Eric and Lilo have been spotted looking at each other eye-to-eye in a romantic mood while chatting together with the other housemates by the table.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO6sz59wX3M
Please guys WATCH, LIKE, SUBSCRIBE and SHARE.

Re: Bbnaija 2020 Update Live Threads, Two Housemate Caught Romancing Each Other by etrange: 5:54am On Jul 22, 2020
Thousands of things happen on BBN everyday but the moment a guy has the slightest body contact with a girl, every blogger and YouTuber would make a sensational headline of it. Y'all do this just to gain traffic but you only end up sexualizing the show. Prior to now, I had a terrible image of what the show was like cause of all I read online. It's still not my best show but I now know that the show isn't even almost as sexual as most of the music videos from our favourite musicians.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2020 Update Live Threads, Two Housemate Caught Romancing Each Other by popsy2(m): 5:57am On Jul 22, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Video: Mama Laycon Speaks After Erica’s Disqualification From Bbnaija / How Chanel Tv Presenter Expose Her Breast / Hansel And Gretel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.