Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Blackbet Ng Is Fake Read The Message - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Blackbet Ng Is Fake Read The Message (927 Views)

The Message By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome That Changed My Life / Read The Top 10 Things A Nigerian Man Should Never Tell His Wife / Buhari Was Cloned in London, Current Nigerian President is Fake – Asari Dokubo ( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackbet Ng Is Fake Read The Message by Naijasolid(f): 7:18am On Jul 22, 2020
Please friends inform others that Blackbet.ng is fake, Blackbet promise that new member who deposit any amount we get 200% welcome bonus don't try it because you we not get anything from them, meaning when you win, Blackbet can not pay you, your money, keep away from them, share to save others

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Blackbet Ng Is Fake Read The Message by Franklyspeakin: 7:26am On Jul 22, 2020
Guy can't u read what the coustomer care attendant is telling u?? You are the one at fault. All this olodo bloggers
Re: Blackbet Ng Is Fake Read The Message by Naijasolid(f): 7:40am On Jul 22, 2020
Guy nothing like that on the website, you can try it ur self ok

1 Like

Re: Blackbet Ng Is Fake Read The Message by oriyomiosasona: 7:48am On Oct 01, 2020
You are very correct ,blackbet.ng is a fraudulent site, they lure you in with their juicy bonus offers,the moment they see you are winning,they lock up your account and start making excuses,I got their 200% welcome bonus,they first started limited my stakes ,I couldn't stakes more than 80k on one bet,I adjusted and started wagering to meet up with their bonus requirements,half way through,they just froze my account ,I guess their analyst made them understand that the way I was playing,there's no way I would loose,they just froze my account and came up with a bogus excuse that they were experiencing a technical glitch,each time I contact support,they only make excuses,it's been over three months now,so buyers beware,stay clear of blackbet.ng

1 Like

Re: Blackbet Ng Is Fake Read The Message by Lukkaz(m): 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2021
Blackbet.ng is a fraudulent betting site , I have not been able to claim my win from them for more than two weeks now for a win that's not up to 12000 naira on my very first time of using their site to bet . they (blackbet) are just apologizing and giving me excuses . I have reported them ( blackbet ) to "national lottery regulatory commission and also the Lagos State lottery regulatory commission but no reply from the relevant respective govt agencies since last week on this issue . The devilish and evil aspect of all this is that blackbet.ng has legal license to operate fully in Nigeria both on the federal and state level with their licence set to expire in 2023 . You can check it on both federal and Lagos State lottery board . I am WARNING !!!! , nigerians should stay clear of blackbet , they are fraudulent and will never pay you but will take your money in an instant. I have been trying to get my winnings from them for more than two weeks now , with no end in sight. If care is not taken blackbet will be a huge problem for the Nigerian betting and lottery community , if the relevant govt agencies don't come to it's rescue in earnest . Their license to operate should be withdrawn with stiff fines on meted to them until they comply fully .

Re: Blackbet Ng Is Fake Read The Message by Kennycyphers(m): 8:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
Lukkaz:
Blackbet.ng is a fraudulent betting site , I have not been able to claim my win from them for more than two weeks now for a win that's not up to 12000 naira on my very first time of using their site to bet . they (blackbet) are just apologizing and giving me excuses . I have reported them ( blackbet ) to "national lottery regulatory commission and also the Lagos State lottery regulatory commission but no reply from the relevant respective govt agencies since last week on this issue . The devilish and evil aspect of all this is that blackbet.ng has legal license to operate fully in Nigeria both on the federal and state level with their licence set to expire in 2023 . You can check it on both federal and Lagos State lottery board . I am WARNING !!!! , nigerians should stay clear of blackbet , they are fraudulent and will never pay you but will take your money in an instant. I have been trying to get my winnings from them for more than two weeks now , with no end in sight. If care is not taken blackbet will be a huge problem for the Nigerian betting and lottery community , if the relevant govt agencies don't come to it's rescue in earnest . Their license to operate should be withdrawn with stiff fines on meted to them until they comply fully .

Have they paid you? How long did it take?

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech Freshers / Need A Female Friend. / Any Alora In Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.