Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Free Training On Animated Text Video Creation - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Free Training On Animated Text Video Creation (141 Views)

How To Earn Six Figures From Mobile App Creation: No Coding / Free Training / Virtual Training on CISSP, OSCP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CEH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Training On Animated Text Video Creation by Acedigital: 7:19am On Jul 22, 2020
Our free training on Animated Text Video Creation class holds today.

You don't want to miss an opportunity for you to learn how to create video contents that can convert to sales for your business.

Venue: Telegram
Time: 7:00om

To join send me a WhatsApp message with the number on my signature.

Don't forget to share this invite with others
Re: Free Training On Animated Text Video Creation by growtogeda: 7:38am On Jul 22, 2020
Acedigital:
Our free training on Animated Text Video Creation class holds today.

You don't want to miss an opportunity for you to learn how to create video contents that can convert to sales for your business.

Venue: Telegram
Time: 7:00om

To join send me a WhatsApp message with the number on my signature.

Don't forget to share this invite with others

at least, show us a sample of your work

(1) (Reply)

Free Animation Class / Graphic Design Class / Sage 50,sage 200 And Sage Pastel Payroll Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.