Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

How To Run And Pass Cisco? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Run And Pass Cisco? (882 Views)

How To Pass ICAN Exams With Flying Colours / Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) / Pass Cisco , Mcitp,cwna Without Stress! Seize The Moment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Run And Pass Cisco? by Badero(m): 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2007
Hello to all the I.T Profesionals in the Forum! I would like anyone to please assist me with vital information regarding securing CISCO Certificate. The representative here in Sokoto, Nigeria where I work lacks organization and do not seems to achieve my aim through the centre. Please, an urgent information is required and may you be blessed abundantly.
Re: How To Run And Pass Cisco? by ce026: 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2007
get the recent and current dumps and read and master them, they are voluminous but make sure you know what you are doing.all of God's favour
Re: How To Run And Pass Cisco? by phunsho: 10:19am On Jun 25, 2007
Send me ur email address,I'll send u the materials u need.
Re: How To Run And Pass Cisco? by Badero(m): 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2007
phunsho, Thanks so much for your concern. I really appreciate it anyway. I would very glad. My e-mail address is adetunjilaja@yahoo.com. Gob bless.
Re: How To Run And Pass Cisco? by deeja(m): 3:51am On Jun 26, 2007
Hi Phunsho, pls I will really appreciate it if you can also send me some stuff on CCNA too.I'm preparing for the exam but I dont have basic stuffs to practice with. My e-mail address is dexy004@yahoo.com. Tanks a lot.
Re: How To Run And Pass Cisco? by ochukoccna: 10:05am On Jun 26, 2007

do you guys just want to cram the dumps and get the paper certificate? it pays better to REALLY read and UNDESTAND the concepts lest you end up been PAPER CERTIFIED QUACKS. Peace, I'm out. shocked wink shocked wink shocked wink

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Vacancy For Me? / Gre 2007/08 / Vacancy For A Front Desk Personnel - Entry Level Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.