Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,054 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

How To I Start Importing UK Used Iphones? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To I Start Importing UK Used Iphones? (2943 Views)

How Do I Start Importing Used Phones To Nigeria / Newly Arrived Uk Used Iphones And Samsung Galaxy At Cheap Prices / Pls How To I Get A U.S Number Or A U.K Number? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To I Start Importing UK Used Iphones? by romeoetin(m): 10:13am On Jul 22, 2020
I want to venture into this line of business. How do I start importing used UK iphones of good grades so I can resell here in Nigeria??
Re: How To I Start Importing UK Used Iphones? by chibike007(m): 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2020
check this. thread and ask your question you will be well guided https://www.nairaland.com/5032880/all-offerup-letgo-craigslist-5miles
Re: How To I Start Importing UK Used Iphones? by romeoetin(m): 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
chibike007:
check this. thread and ask your question you will be well guided
https://www.nairaland.com/5032880/all-offerup-letgo-craigslist-5miles
ok thanks..

I'm really confused. I don't understand the thread.
Re: How To I Start Importing UK Used Iphones? by Inehmesit: 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
romeoetin:
ok thanks..

text me on WhatsApp, I’ll add you to our group chat. Though the lesson is over, but trust me, the gurus are ever ready to answer your questions
Re: How To I Start Importing UK Used Iphones? by chibike007(m): 9:22am On Jul 27, 2020
romeoetin:
ok thanks..

the thread is all about sales of imported phone and gadget mostly so you can ask to be guided on how to go about it and am sure you would get positive response
Re: How To I Start Importing UK Used Iphones? by hefexzy(f): 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2021
Good evening, please I will like to be added to the WhatsApp group too. I'm interested in getting UK/US PHONES to resell in Nigeria.

0 9 0 7 0 0 9 7 6 9 4

(1) (Reply)

Meet Gionee M30 With 10,000mah, 8GB RAM. / Phone Gurus, Should I Buy This Phone? The Price Is Too Good To Be True. / Lenovo Vibe P1 Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.