Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,432 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Bbnaija’s Neo Grew Up In Prison, Other Housemates Narrate Their Experiences - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija’s Neo Grew Up In Prison, Other Housemates Narrate Their Experiences (326 Views)

BBNaija: Neo Washing Vee’s Pant / BBNaija: Neo And Vee Kiss Deeply After Emerging Finalists / Brighito, Praise, Other Housemates Mock Ka3na After Knowing About The Romp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Neo Grew Up In Prison, Other Housemates Narrate Their Experiences by ElectroLyte: 10:36am On Jul 22, 2020
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate, Neo has revealed he lived in prison with his mum. The Delta State-born who is from a family of several lawyers said his Mum was a prison warden.Speaking to housemates during their ‘get to know session, Neo said his Mum’s strength shaped him in many ways because she was a single parent and gave birth to him in a car.He said, I love my mum so much, her strength makes me respect women a lot.“I am from a polygamous home and a family of several lawyers. We are over 20 children.“My father is a SAN but was separated from his mum when I was born.“I was born in a car. My mum was a prison warden & I had to sleep in the prison while growing up.“I have been unlucky with love but I am not a Mumu for love.”

Big Brother Naija, BBNaija, housemate, Lucy has disclosed that she sold ‘Boli’ [roasted plantain] in Abuja during her NYSC days.Lucy disclosed this during a get to know me session with the housemates.She further revealed that she is an orphan.“My dad died when I was four and my mum at 13. My uncle raised me as his own.“I spent four years before I got into university but dropped out. I went back to the university and graduated with Second Class Upper.“I did my NYSC in Abuja and decided to go into the boli business; the type you sell on the street because I could not see that in Abuja like I did in Cross River. My friend helped me out.“I worked as a medical secretary before I got into the show,” Lucy said.The BBNaija housemate added that if she wins the grand prize, she would love to relocate to Canada.

Read more===https://thestreetjournal.org/2020/07/big-brother/

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Bbbnaija Kiddwaya??? / I Will Miss The Free Food And Competition Not Kiddwaya – Erica Bbnaija / Ozo Clears Air On Kiddwaya's Controversial Statement Concerning Nengi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.