Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Calling For Wildlife Rescues (wildlife Sanctuary)... Be A Wildlife Rescue Member - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Calling For Wildlife Rescues (wildlife Sanctuary)... Be A Wildlife Rescue Member (785 Views)

Gorgeous' Rare Black Jaguar Born at English Big Cat Sanctuary / Dog Rescues Little Girl, Saved Her From Getting Drowned / Beloved Chimpanzee Laid To Rest In Casket At Uganda Wildlife Conservation Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling For Wildlife Rescues (wildlife Sanctuary)... Be A Wildlife Rescue Member by chinksy7: 11:24am On Jul 22, 2020
Please if you or anyone you know happen to run into or encounter any wild animal, rather than kill and ask questions later.

We will be willing to take them off your hands or suggest an alternative (and offer a reward as the case may be)

If you are in Lagos, we can also reach you. Please try and reach us via Instagram or twitter on @greenfingerswi.

For those of you who will want to eat it, remember - wild animals are very high reservoirs for pathogens. All animals are accepted including all creepy crawlers or snakes (if you can) - but I urge you to be very careful as some are highly venomous.

Thank you.
Let the comments roll in grin[color=#000099][/color] cheesy

Save Willdlife, Save Humans

To be a Greenfingers Wildlife Conservation Volunteer, please feel free to contact us also.

1 Like

Re: Calling For Wildlife Rescues (wildlife Sanctuary)... Be A Wildlife Rescue Member by mokolade21845: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2020
okay
Re: Calling For Wildlife Rescues (wildlife Sanctuary)... Be A Wildlife Rescue Member by Victor8st: 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2021
If we are talking about those animals that do not cause harm and need help, then I will definitely help them. I had a story when I saved a cat that had a broken leg. After the paw healed, I let it go outside, but the cat did not leave, stayed with us and every day brought the captured mice, lizards or birds. Once a cat caught a rat but could not keep this rodent, which is why a family of rats settled in our house and constantly stole our food. It was then that we had to turn to the special services for catching animals. This was our salvation in the fight against rodents.

1 Like

Re: Calling For Wildlife Rescues (wildlife Sanctuary)... Be A Wildlife Rescue Member by LajaLaba: 9:01am On Mar 07, 2021
This is a noble cause.I am a volunteer already!

(1) (Reply)

Purebred And Mixed Breed Caucasian Shepherd Available / Kalahari Red And Boer Goats For Sale. Call Or Whatsapp 09030106761 We Delivery W / We Lost Our Account. We Are Back Now With New Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.