Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Corona Virus Spreads Through The Testing Kits - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Corona Virus Spreads Through The Testing Kits (281 Views)

Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus / Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits / Peter Okoye Kits Up As A World War 2 Soldier For Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corona Virus Spreads Through The Testing Kits by Truthwords: 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
Have you ever wondered how the covid 19 is spreading . The testing kits are already infected with the virus and once they put those swabs into your mouth or nostrils you automatically get infected . There are thousands of videos of people who used this swabs on fruits , potatoes , pepper , yam, engine oil etc and the results came back positive . This goes to show you that the tests are not even accurate even if they were not infected . Watch this short tiktok video of this man who just exposed the covid 19 hoax . Stay safe and DONT LET ANYONE TEST YOU FOR COVID 19 . I will soon come up with a comprehensive write up on how people are getting killed by the ventilators and how the W.H.O is a part of this plot to kill you . Keep a date with me .

watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRZW5wYtEIE
Re: Corona Virus Spreads Through The Testing Kits by rottennaija(m): 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
If that were so, my test results would have been positive.

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus Spreads Through The Testing Kits by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
rottennaija:
If that were so, my test results would have been positive.

Did you watch the video. I have even seen other videos from the one op posted where the kits were already infected. Of course, they will put 1 o2 that are notinfected to make it look legit . I and my family already decided non of us will ever get tested

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Season 5 - The Moment Housemate Kissing (video) / My Senses Fly Away When Am With Eric - Lilo (video) / Learn How To Create Designs Using Your Smartphone PHONE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.