Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,316 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Loop Holes In Educational Sector - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Loop Holes In Educational Sector (144 Views)

Ifeyinwa Emilia Onyishi Bags Phd In Educational Management From ESUT / Adamu: I Failed As A Minister For Not Solving Challenges In Educational Sector / The Nigerian Educational Sector Is Finished, This Is An S.S.2 Student Sheet PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loop Holes In Educational Sector by packagerz: 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
The most affected sector in terms of jobs during this covid 19 pandemic is the Educational Sector which directly affects teachers and indirectly their children, family and community.

Most teachers have been out of job since March, especially rural and low income schools teachers in cases where technology cannot be leverage upon to ensure learning keeps on taking place.

And much more than learning to ensure that parents pay school fees which also translate to teachers earning their salaries.

A whole lot of funds has been raised on several platforms to give palliative to teachers and even individuals have also gone out of their ways to support.

Remembering how we were told as Teachers not to engage in selling and buying as this is against our code especially on school premises, I think it's high time Teachers needs to be innovative and ensure that the teaching as a profession gain more standard and visibility, and to continue professional development and new methods of teaching and learning.

And even encourage rural and low income schools to engage and embark on low tech method to ensure learning continues as this might be our new Normal for a long time.

While schools are closed which I won't encourage a re-opening of schools soon even as a Teacher, I think it's time innovation and community based learning takes place.

Dr Ramon Adegoke Adedoyin
Maye of Yoruba kingdom

(1) (Reply)

Any One With Useful Information Please / Why Africans May Be Left Behind On The Benefits On Youtube And The Internet / How Are Made It Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.