Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

A Whizzkid In Nigeria - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A Whizzkid In Nigeria (1116 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Whizzkid In Nigeria by 22stitchy: 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2011
My brother studied electronic engeenering at The University Of Nigeria Nsukka. He resorted to personal training and development. He has successfully done many projects. E.g traffic light control, snake chaser light and displays, electronic sign boards e.t.c. He wrote his programmer and he is very good at building embedded control systems. He recently built a 5000 capacity chicken egg incubator. With atomatic turning of the eggs, temperature and humidity control, with a digital display. My brother is a shy person. Whoever will contract him for any job, must see me as his agent. Who is there?
Re: A Whizzkid In Nigeria by Dolemite(f): 12:39am On Feb 08, 2011
Can we see pictures of his project? mr agent.
Re: A Whizzkid In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 08, 2011
yea, lets see his works.
Re: A Whizzkid In Nigeria by kodewrita(m): 1:07pm On Feb 08, 2011
And you have dreams of profiting from the guy's brains? hope you dont end up killing him out of envy.
Re: A Whizzkid In Nigeria by 22stitchy: 11:29am On Feb 09, 2011
Is there no serious minded person on the land? I want to deal with only those aware of the worth of this article. My brother and i are very comfortable, runing our businesses. We only thought it will be nice to give to the society(more like help). Go trough that article again and count how many Nigerians that can truely do those and many more. If any person is really serious, let me have his e-mail address here, and i will send some pictures of some of his projects to him. I want to deal with only one or two people. I am busy and not appealing to the public. Please let me not get an unreasonable replies here anymore. Nigeria is in dare need of help in technology. To discourse just that should come first at a technology forum. FIRST i said. Thank you all.
Re: A Whizzkid In Nigeria by kodewrita(m): 7:17am On Feb 10, 2011
let him do it himself if he's so intelligent. No serious minded businessman wants to go through an agent who personally has nothing to offer. if your brother posts here himself and in better english with a sensible product, then we can talk.

There's nothing he has invented that is so spectacular that it has to be hidden, if he has anything worth selling, we would have heard about it or it would have at least been hinted at.

enough said.

(1) (Reply)

Are Your Programmers Working Hard, Or Are They Lazy? / New Hub For Nigerian Programmers / I Have A Unique Web/Application Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.