Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Guess The Year And Month I Took This Photo And Win 3G Data - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guess The Year And Month I Took This Photo And Win 3G Data (188 Views)

Guess The Bank (photos) / Bill Gates Took Getaways With Ann Winblad After Marriage To Melinda / I Have Not Made Sales In A Month! I Need Tips Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guess The Year And Month I Took This Photo And Win 3G Data by damiloladuke: 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
How to win
1. Visit my Youtube Channel and Subscribe
2. Comment under this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1v13rLhbo4

ONLY VALID COMMENT IS THE ONE YOU MAKE ON YOUTUBE

Connect with me on WhatsApp via the description.

Thank You.

More info about the Channel
I am a skill acquisition trainer. I teach people diverse soft skills they can run with their phone.

I organize both free and paid classes. some of my FREE classes will be hosted on the YouTube channel so you can subscribe and learn new things

I will also be organizing a monthly cash stipend for 1 lucky student-business owner

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Face Shield Here / How To Approve Upwork Account And Get A Working Paypal Account / Video Of Oilserv Partnership With Innoson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.