Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

URGENT!!! Need Apartment To Rent In Lekki/victoria Island - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / URGENT!!! Need Apartment To Rent In Lekki/victoria Island (330 Views)

I Need Apartment Urgent Please Help / Need Apartment To Rent / Need Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT!!! Need Apartment To Rent In Lekki/victoria Island by Missssii: 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hi good people of Nairaland,

Been viewing a few threads on accommodation as a guest and decided to give it a try.

I urgently need a bq, self contained, studio or shared apartment for rent in Lekki (not farther than House on the Rock) or Victoria Island. If you have an affordable one in Ikoyi (extremely rare but miracles do happen) you can also hit me up.

I’m an extremely quiet lady who got a job on the island and need to move in two weeks or less due to the third mainland bridge closure and distance from my current apartment. I plan to make a good impression and cannot afford to be late or finish my savings on transportation.

I got a lovely affordable place but had to forfeit due to the fact the bq was right beside a generator. I cannot die of carbon monoxide fumes or vibrate off my bed because I want to live close to work.

Please if you have any leads or a vacant place do let me know. I would like a place with a decent kitchen space because I cook my all meals. If anyone has a spare room in a decent apartment or neighbourhood I’ll be more than willing to pay rent monthly, half yearly or even yearly on the space.

You can send me an email on drealmissii@gmail.com and I’ll be sure to respond right away. Or even send me a message via my nairaland profile.

I really need nairaland to pull through for me. I’ve had sleepless nights about this and time is running out.

Thanks a lot.
Re: URGENT!!! Need Apartment To Rent In Lekki/victoria Island by Upaka(f): 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
Missssii:
Hi good people of Nairaland,

Been viewing a few threads on accommodation as a guest and decided to give it a try.

I urgently need a bq, self contained, studio or shared apartment for rent in Lekki (not farther than House on the Rock) or Victoria Island. If you have an affordable one in Ikoyi (extremely rare but miracles do happen) you can also hit me up.

I’m an extremely quiet lady who got a job on the island and need to move in two weeks or less due to the third mainland bridge closure and distance from my current apartment. I plan to make a good impression and cannot afford to be late or finish my savings on transportation.

I got a lovely affordable place but had to forfeit due to the fact the bq was right beside a generator. I cannot die of carbon monoxide fumes or vibrate off my bed because I want to live close to work.

Please if you have any leads or a vacant place do let me know. I would like a place with a decent kitchen space because I cook my all meals. If anyone has a spare room in a decent apartment or neighbourhood I’ll be more than willing to pay rent monthly, half yearly or even yearly on the space.

You can send me an email on drealmissii@gmail.com and I’ll be sure to respond right away. Or even send me a message via my nairaland profile.

I really need nairaland to pull through for me. I’ve had sleepless nights about this and time is running out.

Thanks a lot.

Hello, the place you forfeited is it VI or Lekki? I need a space in Lekki phase one.
Re: URGENT!!! Need Apartment To Rent In Lekki/victoria Island by Missssii: 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
Upaka:

Hello, the place you forfeited is it VI or Lekki? I need a space in Lekki phase one.

Hi it’s after phase 1 but agent had listed it as unavailable on their WhatsApp stories a few days ago.

1 Like

Re: URGENT!!! Need Apartment To Rent In Lekki/victoria Island by Upaka(f): 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2020
Missssii:

Hi it’s after phase 1 but agent had listed it as unavailable on their WhatsApp stories a few days ago.
Please can you share the number of the agent
Re: URGENT!!! Need Apartment To Rent In Lekki/victoria Island by Maritel(f): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
Hi Missi, have you gotten any.
Cause I have one available, you can chat me up on 09048005313 for more info.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

N / A New One Storey Building (a Duplex & 4 Bedroom Flat ) In Satellite Town, Lagos / Hot @ ₦35m | 4 Flats (3 Bedroom Each) For Sale In Estate | Ibeshe, Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.