Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,432 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Security Watch: Do You Really Know That Your Neighbour? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Security Watch: Do You Really Know That Your Neighbour? (174 Views)

A Loan App Just Served My Neighbour A Court Order / Why Do Neighbours Hardly Patronise Their Fellow Neighbour's Business? / No Country Can Survive With Republic Of Benin As Neighbour – Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Security Watch: Do You Really Know That Your Neighbour? by zubyke79: 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2020
Presenter: As a security experts, from your own perspective, wetin u tin say we fit do sef?
Frank Oyorhigho: The no 1 thing wey we go fit do is first and foremost, ensure that everybody is security conscious. Security is no more the job of the security men, it’s now the job of you and I. Where do you go? What do you do? When you are traveling, what are the things you should watch out for? Don’t sleep with two eyes closed anymore..... The issue of armed robbery can be tackled 60% if background check is given serious attention. Let every landlord know their tenant. Before you give your house as a landlord, verify who the tenant is? Where does he work? Where was he living where he was? Why is he packing away from where he was living before? Armed robbers don’t live on trees, they don’t live in the forest, they live around us."
The above is excerpt taken from the discussion session on security matters with Mr. Frank Oyorhigho and the presenter in MITV studios.
To watch full discussion on Primex BC Youtube channel. Click link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYZUrbS1wsM
Kindly Subscribe to Primex BC youtube channel, if you have not. Thank you

Frank Oyorhigho (fimc, cmc) is the Author of Africa's first full book on background check.

Re: Security Watch: Do You Really Know That Your Neighbour? by Goldp5988(f): 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2020
I guilty here oh

(1) (Reply)

I Need $20 Bitcoin / I Have 600pcs Of Faceshield To Be Sold @#450 Each / L P O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.