Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Religious Madness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Madness (255 Views)

Pastor 'Delivers' Mad Man In Edo After Years Of Madness (Photos) / What Kind Of Madness Is This In The Church / "How Mad Is Your Madness?" Church Poster In Jos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religious Madness by Earthkumy(m): 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
Religious madness
You are sick and someone asked you what's wrong with you.
And you reply my enemy is sick
What?
So your the enemy of yourself?
I see
Get brain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religious Madness by OtemAtum: 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
I don't think this idea was originated by religion. What am I even saying? What pettiness is religion not capable of inventing sef?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religious Madness by kingxsamz(m): 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2020
grin Many of them are even scared of saying "I don't have money", "I'm not feeling fine"... Like saying that would actually make them sick or broke forever lol. Their pastors have told them to confess the positive instead of the negative. So they say "I'm rich", "Im strong", like that changes anything. grin
Religion is really a mental problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religious Madness by MJBOLT: 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2020
the annoying part is that educated people also do this rubbish.

kingxsamz:
grin Many of them are even scared of saying "I don't have money", "I'm not feeling fine"... Like saying that would actually make them sick or broke forever lol. Their pastors have told them to confess the positive instead of the negative. So they say "I'm rich", "Im strong", like that changes anything. grin

1 Like

Re: Religious Madness by Earthkumy(m): 8:12am On Jul 26, 2020
kingxsamz:

Ignorance is the problem

Not religion

Reason bible was made open for all is so that no one in right sense will say I was misled
Re: Religious Madness by Kobojunkie: 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
Earthkumy:

Ignorance is the problem

Not religion

Reason bible was made open for all is so that no one in right sense will say I was misled
They have been fed lies in the name of God
Re: Religious Madness by Earthkumy(m): 8:50am On Jul 29, 2020
Kobojunkie:
They have been fed lies in the name of God

Yes oh

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Announces Date For Reopening Of Churches & Mosques / King Solomon, Worthy Of Imitation? / The Mind Of A Bible Researcher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.